The wife of Brisbane legend Kevin Walters has slammed the Broncos as a “pack of c***s”,

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reckon Kevvie’s missus went hard on the bundy and cranked up a bit of Tammy Wynette before letting loose.

7F98EDF1-D72A-4E92-B098-DD25DF5B9461.jpeg

I dislike the Broncos for various reasons but one person i have met and find a top bloke is Kevie Walters .Living in Qld and watching Kevie for years he has always been loyal respectful and held himself with great poise.GOOD ON NARELLE for supporting her man and a TOP BLOKE ☺

Just shows the real Brisbane Broncos NO LOYALTY AND TOTAL DISRESPECT OF A CLUB LENGEND.
I agree with you and I quite like Kevvie too. Unfortunately, though, we have form too when it comes to a lack of loyalty and disrespect to a club legend....

@SeaEagleRock8 what do you think my friend? Mrs Walters sounds like a mysognist using that sort of word :p

She should of called them a pack of arseholes, atleast that’s a gender neutral insult :)

Only thing I can find blame in , is how late she is on the uptake, other than that she only had a few words to make impact, and her choice of words ensure it . It leaves little wriggle room in interpretation.

possibly she may have used the often forgotten and always understated version that the Broncos are a bunch of moots !!!!!
But tomarrrto tomaaato

Only thing I can find blame in , is how late she is on the uptake, other than that she only had a few words to make impact, and her choice of words ensure it . It leaves little wriggle room in interpretation.

possibly she may have used the often forgotten and always understated version that the Broncos are a bunch of moots !!!!!
But tomarrrto tomaaato

I prefer the accidental term used for the Brisbane side, made by the field painter years back. 'Bonkos'

^ Even that ad was taken from the Denver Broncos who did the same ad.

Looks like Kevie was not the only one who rightly or wrongly felt scorned about missing out on the Bronco "s gig . Not too sure if he was prepared to relinquish the Q L D state of origin role if he were to be appointed the Bronco "s head coach . Never liked the arrangement of that type of combined role ever since Graham Lowe had the duel role back in the early nineties , quite sure that it affected his Manly coaching effectiveness at the time .

Lets get some perspective.....a husband of an Ex Aussie netballer calls the Firebirds a bunch of C***s would be crucified - not that I give a rats about Bronco's because they probably are - just sayin...
Trust me this exact quote isnt far from the truth either. Firebirds are the exact mold as Broncos. Muck covering, excuse making, cover up merchants hated in the city and very much over rated perennial losers. Bitchfest ex captain is the prime example.

@SeaEagleRock8 what do you think my friend? Mrs Walters sounds like a mysognist using that sort of word :p

She should of called them a pack of arseholes, atleast that’s a gender neutral insult :)
Au contraire, my good-humoured but mischievous friend.
Simply consider the example of the 'n' word - it's now widely known that for white persons to use it is a horrendous slur and mortal insult, yet black folks use it with impunity. You're a smart guy, you know the history so you know why this is so. What's good for the goose is not always good for the gander.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7