The war is over

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
The pleasure at Monaghan's exit is indescribable. Our days of handing over an over-inflated pay cheque to that rotten little Judas who has dragged this club's name through the public mud are nearly over. Better yet we have the pleasure of terminating him before his time, shipping him to England where we will hear no more of him and in the process sign some genuine, young talent.

I have been a fierce critic of Captain Coil, concentric Circles, Judas, Moanaghan for the best part of three years. It is a sweet day to see him finally shipped off to browner pastures where he might even be viewed as a "talent". That the schmucks are paying more for him than we have been robbed of for two years is even better!

I know my criticism of the clown has driven many to distraction. This is the last thread I will begin on Monaghan. The war is over.

This is the last thread I will begin on Monaghan. The war is over.

People. Please take note of the wording.

What this means is the onus is upon you to NOT commence a Monas thread and thus allow the resurrection of the beast. If you stay calm, be alert not alarmed, and refuse to give in to the temptation to raise the subject then you can do your bit to ensure we never have a Monas thread again.

This has been a public service announcement from the office of Jatz Crackers mental health dept Noosa.

Good to see you arent holding a grudge Matas..

FFS anyone would think you brokered the deal yourself.

Your opinion means nothing, his actions on the field have proven you wrong time and time again.

In regard to the Media, history states Cummings started the bitch fight. Hence the reason why Max sorted it out.

Now get back under your rock Mata. ;)

But you do agree that MM is a vital component to any success that may come Manlys way in 2007?

Much the same as the Bulldogs relied on 4 Judas' in 1995.

I shed no tears at his departure and sincerely trust that the development of Ballin and Burns does not play second fiddle to his larger pay cheque.

[quote author=Matabele]
This is the last thread I will begin on Monaghan. The war is over.

People. Please take note of the wording.

What this means is the onus is upon you to NOT commence a Monas thread and thus allow the resurrection of the beast. If you stay calm, be alert not alarmed, and refuse to give in to the temptation to raise the subject then you can do your bit to ensure we never have a Monas thread again.

This has been a public service announcement from the office of Jatz Crackers mental health dept Noosa.

[/quote]

Exactly

So seeing as you are going restrict yourself to this thread does that mean that its length is going to make the 'no polish' thread look like a brief chat?

Nah, you missed the Jye Mullane era. Now that was a REA witch hunt!

Just thought I'd allow closure and flag that my agenda is over - mission accomplished.

Nothing unclassy about that.

A classier way maybe would have been to leave it a day or too, and then have your crack.

Leaving the off park things aside, on the park he put 100% effort into everything he did for the club, and he came here when we were rubbish, and was the 1st player who signed and was part of this upward trend. I think that deserves a bit of credit.

Monas has won some respect from me this year. Good luck to him. However I can't go along with a Byso view of him either. He isn't and won't be the Messiah .. he is just a naughty little boy!!!

Nah monas is a useless twat and we are better off without him, but we knew MAtas opinion on that after His 50th gripe, its the other 4 million unecessary reiterations that were the stoopid part.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4