The Walker Gamble ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
He struggled in defense, probably only made 2 one on one tackles!
Gee man - how many players do you see besides Jake doing one on one tackles and putting them on the ground? The "evidence" that is provided on here at times to "validate" a position is astounding. Someone yesterday said his "stare" meant he had no idea what he was doing lol lol. He was playing in the middle very very rarely are there any one on one tackles. People on here also made claims that on Saturday night he got steamrolled - never once did I see him get steamrolled.

Everywhere but centre! And please don't bring up the 20 he had there last week when tom came off
i wouldn't dream of it buddy.

He failed at centre over 3 years ago... Bozo wanted him to be a 6. Twent continued it after he fell out with Bozo and Des doesn't see him as a centre in this team either. Don't forget we recruited him to be a 6.

Bozo wanted walker to be a 6? Are you sure?

Walker was great with uate outside him so I dont know how thats a fail. Des only played him at 6 because croker and cust were below average. Cust at 6 and walker outside him with no turbo in definitely no way an indicator of walkers ability rather cust's inability hence Des moving walker into the 6 and he played well especially in the finals run. Des again chose him in the 6 for the next season and he was playing well and building until he hurt his foot. Rest is history
@40 years an eagle

Has been widely talked of previously mate.
And the next year we got blake green? In all fairness walker did play much much better under Des at 5/8th then under T.bagz
I think you are mistaken in thinking walker isn't in Des' plans as he had him there in the pre season (center) if he is retained i expect next season he will play outside of Foran. With a few games under his belt he could become a great addition to an already deadly side. Walks has x factor des knows this, parker is a solid player but has no x factor about him. Need to fight fire with fire

Bozo wanted walker to be a 6? Are you sure?

Walker was great with uate outside him so I dont know how thats a fail. Des only played him at 6 because croker and cust were below average. Cust at 6 and walker outside him with no turbo in definitely no way an indicator of walkers ability rather cust's inability hence Des moving walker into the 6 and he played well especially in the finals run. Des again chose him in the 6 for the next season and he was playing well and building until he hurt his foot. Rest is history
@40 years an eagle
The reason why Dylan was used at 6 was because Foz jumped ship and we did not have a 5/8 at the time but we did have Jamie Lyon and Steve Matai at the time

Here is the team list on round one 2016 V Bulldogs

TomTrbojevic
PLAYER STATUS:FIELD

FULLBACK
Will Hopoate
WillHopoate

Jorge Taufua
JorgeTaufua

WINGER

CurtisRona

JamieLyon
CENTRE

JoshMorris

SteveMatai
CENTRE

ChaseStanley

BraydenWiliame
WINGER

SamPerrett
Dylan Walker
DylanWalker

FIVE-EIGHTH

JoshReynolds
Daly Cherry-Evans
DalyCherry-Evans

HALFBACK

MosesMbye

FORWARDS​

Jake Trbojevic
JakeTrbojevic

PROP
Aiden Tolman
AidenTolman

ApisaiKoroisau
HOOKER

MichaelLichaa

NateMyles
PROP

JamesGraham

LewisBrown
2ND ROW
Josh Jackson
JoshJackson

NathanGreen
2ND ROW

TonyWilliams
Martin Taupau
MartinTaupau

LOCK

GregEastwood

INTERCHANGE​

MattParcell
INTERCHANGE

SamKasiano

BlakeLeary
INTERCHANGE

TimBrowne

DarcyLussick
INTERCHANGE
Adam Elliott
AdamElliott

SiosaiaVave
INTERCHANGE

LloydPerrett

COACHES​

TrentBarrett

COACH

Des

I think there is enough "flare" to win with Parker in the centres, so would argue he is the better option if we are to have "ANY" hope against the Top sides, as we CAN score points with enough strike in Turbo, DCE, Schu Saab ect and simply need few errors, better field position and an even share of decisions.
I love our Silvertails forum as it gives all of us a say and we thank our beloved feathered friend @maxta for his say

I say
What happens when they shut down Tom or Tom gets injured ?
Where is our flair in our left edge to balance things up ?

The moral of the story
A good team needs the balance of power on both left and right edges

I love our Silvertails forum as it gives all of us a say and we thank our beloved feathered friend @maxta for his say

I say
What happens when they shut down Tom or Tom gets injured ?
Where is our flair in our left edge to balance things up ?

The moral of the story
A good team needs the balance of power on both left and right edges
Bozo my good man...first thing -
If Tom gets injured, we have far more to worry about than who plays left centre...season is dead.
I get your views on "speed kills" and the importance of fleet footed players....and agree 100%
I just feel the importance of minimising points is of utmost importance, especially the finals and Parker brings this and is generally a safe, reliable player.
Walks has flashes of greatness, mixed with a few errors and defensively a weak link....and this is no disrespect, but will be a target in every opposition coaches gameplan.
I don't expect to change your opinion Bozo and you know what, it's all just opinion in the end...but just wanted share why I prefer the current lineup 1 - 13

I don't like your implication that I've done anything to either you or the site.

Shut up you filthy dirtbag! You fukn dog playing games like a kid. Im here to talk to the Manly faithful.... thats not you Canada boy LOL do you even watch the games? No! Just a smart ass dog **** son of a whor3 who likes to play games a fuk with people all from the safety of being overseas. You are just a dickhead like danny boy and mutahboy76. You are no Manly fans none of you even post anything meaningful. Especially that wet cunnt dan who doesn't even come on the site and when he does just makes himself look like a low iq eggplant. LOL that other dog 47MVEagle just a typical lowlife troll dog another one of the "boys" @Dan **** your slut mother you son of mutah! Another dog who went out of his way to get me banned from other sites. What a deadset no life bunch of faggots. I'll always be on this forum you CANNOT stop me i already have 3 other accounts. GE i could piss in the gutter and sell 5 of you you fukn parasite! Now run and press that ban button im already logged in with the other one

@47MVEagle hey you low iq dog**** human being where is your significant other ball sack boy? Two ****ing idiots and paedophile ****s. You dogs need to be locked up permanently in a gulag.

To the rest of ST apologies for these harsh words but these ****s are the biggest drop kicks on the interwebs.

@Woodsie you are a filthy old coffin dodging bigot fuk your father and his fathers father for raising such low iq mutts ;)

And as always Go Manly! To the real supporters not these pretend fkn dogs

Shut up you filthy dirtbag! You fukn dog playing games like a kid. Im here to talk to the Manly faithful.... thats not you Canada boy LOL do you even watch the games? No! Just a smart ass dog ** son of a whor3 who likes to play games a fuk with people all from the safety of being overseas. You are just a dickhead like danny boy and mutahboy76. You are no Manly fans none of you even post anything meaningful. Especially that wet cunnt dan who doesn't even come on the site and when he does just makes himself look like a low iq eggplant. LOL that other dog 47MVEagle just a typical lowlife troll dog another one of the "boys" @Dan ** your slut mother you son of mutah! Another dog who went out of his way to get me banned from other sites. What a deadset no life bunch of faggots. I'll always be on this forum you CANNOT stop me i already have 3 other accounts. GE i could piss in the gutter and sell 5 of you you fukn parasite! Now run and press that ban button im already logged in with the other one

@47MVEagle hey you low iq dog**** human being where is your significant other ball sack boy? Two ****ing idiots and paedophile ****s. You dogs need to be locked up permanently in a gulag.

To the rest of ST apologies for these harsh words but these ****s are the biggest drop kicks on the interwebs.

@Woodsie you are a filthy old coffin dodging bigot fuk your father and his fathers father for raising such low iq mutts ;)

And as always Go Manly! To the real supporters not these pretend fkn dogs

Thank goodness ... for a while there I thought I wasn't going to get a mention ...

Well I mean I was happy for him to stay whilst he was being ok even though we knew from the start that he was biff. However, well it is pretty self explanatory.

Good chance your VPN was the cause of the issue anyway.

Next time I guess we will just ban your other names as soon as we are aware it's you, which usually takes about 5 posts

Is that you and the bitches i mean boys in that clip? Typical bogans bahahahahahaaaa

Hey dickhead all you had to do was leave me to my manly but no! You have bitches like mutahboy76 going back through my posts i mean who the F does that bull****. No life losers who still live with there mummies right manlyfan76 aka whore son bigot dog?!? ****n cowards!

This site has honestly gone to **** and it's funny. When we are losing there are so many people when we are winning there are far less people on here. Not real supporters just clowns like you ****s who like to play games and get cheap lols pathetic pack of gronks all of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10