The Walker Gamble ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty funny though that he thinks @globaleagle has a switch he can flick to slow the site down & speed it back up when he feels like it LOL.
I do feel bad for the guy, there's a horrible level of paranoia there.

We knew who he was very quickly but we were content to let him stay whilst he wasn't causing any issues to anyone. It's sad really hopefully the other accounts we knew he uses he can start to try and be a little less angsty and we can let them stay. Somehow I doubt it though, leopards and spots and all

I do feel bad for the guy, there's a horrible level of paranoia there.

We knew who he was very quickly but we were content to let him stay whilst he wasn't causing any issues to anyone. It's sad really hopefully the other accounts we knew he uses he can start to try and be a little less angsty and we can let them stay. Somehow I doubt it though, leopards and spots and all

I twicked early too ... and I deliberately didn't engage him for fear of getting him upset and banned again ... he genuinely loves Manly, and loves his footy ... hope he can learn to control his emotions, because when calm he adds a lot to the narrative ..

Shut up you filthy dirtbag! You fukn dog playing games like a kid. Im here to talk to the Manly faithful.... thats not you Canada boy LOL do you even watch the games? No! Just a smart ass dog ** son of a whor3 who likes to play games a fuk with people all from the safety of being overseas. You are just a dickhead like danny boy and mutahboy76. You are no Manly fans none of you even post anything meaningful. Especially that wet cunnt dan who doesn't even come on the site and when he does just makes himself look like a low iq eggplant. LOL that other dog 47MVEagle just a typical lowlife troll dog another one of the "boys" @Dan ** your slut mother you son of mutah! Another dog who went out of his way to get me banned from other sites. What a deadset no life bunch of faggots. I'll always be on this forum you CANNOT stop me i already have 3 other accounts. GE i could piss in the gutter and sell 5 of you you fukn parasite! Now run and press that ban button im already logged in with the other one

@47MVEagle hey you low iq dog**** human being where is your significant other ball sack boy? Two ****ing idiots and paedophile ****s. You dogs need to be locked up permanently in a gulag.

To the rest of ST apologies for these harsh words but these ****s are the biggest drop kicks on the interwebs.

@Woodsie you are a filthy old coffin dodging bigot fuk your father and his fathers father for raising such low iq mutts ;)

And as always Go Manly! To the real supporters not these pretend fkn dogs
Gees where did that come from?

Gees where did that come from?
Same place if usually comes from, but usually those are deleted each time he is banned.
By no means a first, in fact some of his previous attacks have been even more disturbing. Might leave them for a bit this time, just so everyone is reminded this site is only designed for electronic communications, we can't guarantee people who post on internet forums are always the person they present themselves to be, and we always recommend against providing your personal contact details to others you may meet through this site. For obvious reasons!

Same place if usually comes from, but usually those are deleted each time he is banned.
By no means a first, in fact some of his previous attacks have been even more disturbing. Might leave them for a bit this time, just so everyone is reminded this site is only designed for electronic communications, we can't guarantee people who post on internet forums are always the person they present themselves to be, and we always recommend against providing your personal contact details to others you may meet through this site. For obvious reasons!
This is too true, @Ryan has mine, and the guy is impossible to shake

hahah just kidding, love ya mate

Agree mate. I really enjoy chatting footy with him, especially the game day threads.
This is exactly why we let him stay. He is quite ok when he stays to that side of things. Hopefully one of his other pseudonyms allow him some peace and the ability to chat normally.

I was lucky to meet a number of posters through the great tours that @Mark from Brisbane used to organise, those were the days :)
Speaking of @Mark from Brisbane has anyone else seen the link between him retiring and the emergence of the Covid Pandemic. I'm not saying he started it, but theres strong data to suggest he had some insight into it.....right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12