The Vaega Bus Is Coming

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I haven't seen much of reserves this year, but in one TV Blacktown game Ray starred, he is definitely a tackle buster. I suppose for NRL level winger though he also has to be able to catch the bombs, which is where Smalley fell down.

if he can catch ...he is definitely strong enough.
(Can't understand how he made the team as I think he's still quite young) ;)

The Venga bus, is that the one that picks the Blacktown players up for training? 83A92629-FF92-4B83-83FA-4F0ECE5BB0CA.jpeg

Last edited:
So, putting my hand up to say I have no idea who this is…
Hopefully he is worth all this hype lol
But please, PLEASE don’t tell me he’s coming from Blacktown????
My expectations are pretty low for any player coming from the team that is coming dead last and can’t win a f$&king game….

So, putting my hand up to say I have no idea who this is…
Hopefully he is worth all this hype lol
But please, PLEASE don’t tell me he’s coming from Blacktown????
My expectations are pretty low for any player coming from the team that is coming dead last and can’t win a f$&king game….
If you saw his debut v the tigpies in the trial earlier this year you'd have a degree of optimism, he scored three good tries and even though it was the tigpies he still had to work for them, he's a goer imo

Geez. I'm a bit concerned about the gang sign. Too soon?
Just doing his bit for "Gang Sign August" brought to you by Lad-broke.

Sheesh Manly must be winning this by now. At least we are best at something

Maybe the whole team is deaf from too loud headphones at the airport or on and off the team bus and have to sign to each other! DCE must be the poorest with the tricky fingers.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2