The Vaega Bus Is Coming

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why has it taken so long for Hasler to give him a go! Deserved an opportunity long time ago.
To replace???

Tippy two shoes has rubans wing spot cemented in while he plays FB and Saab the other. If RG and Saab are on the park and turbo is in the no.1 there really isn't a magic 3rd wing position Des could have made up.....

Also given he only played in a trial this year the 'long time ago' is a subjective term.

Get in
Sit down
Shut up
Hang on

When I saw your other post regarding the bus, I wondered if you'd start a thread on it if not enough people got it, lol.
I remember first hearing that song in Malaysia and telling the people there that 'songs like these never do well in Australia."
Then I came home to find it reached the number 2 spot!

n-e-way

I hope he has a great debut.

I haven't seen much of reserves this year, but in one TV Blacktown game Ray starred, he is definitely a tackle buster.
Nice to have a little Ray of sunshine in our Manly team

Ray is a Tackle Buster and Ball Breaker extraordinaire

We need to be a more feared and intimidating Manly team once again

Suspension,injury and jersey designs
To replace???

Tippy two shoes has rubans wing spot cemented in while he plays FB and Saab the other. If RG and Saab are on the park and turbo is in the no.1 there really isn't a magic 3rd wing position Des could have made up.....

Also given he only played in a trial this year the 'long time ago' is a subjective term.
Replace Saab! ****E.

When I saw your other post regarding the bus, I wondered if you'd start a thread on it if not enough people got it, lol.
I remember first hearing that song in Malaysia and telling the people there that 'songs like these never do well in Australia."
Then I came home to find it reached the number 2 spot!

n-e-way

I hope he has a great debut.
You know me too well

Just forgive his first couple of nervous errors before judging Ray too harshly. He will be a good winger for us, potentially longer term. A wing "rotation" of Garrick, Vaega and Saab has me quite excited.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8