The thief

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Hand back our ****en money Orford.

500k for a bloke who that turns up and does nothing more than kick goals. I have given time, now i have had enough, he is bloody useless.
5 of our top liners out, on the most coin, in the most dominant position on the park, and he can't find it in himself to contribute.

We pay him big money to be the star player, he shows no passion or commintment on the park, and he stays

We have a bloke on 240k, who is currently playing half and hooker at the same time, shows 100% commitment and passion for the side on the park, and we bone him

:lol: Orford did get involved

Tried the hero play on the last instead of spinning it wide where we were carving them up

They had 11 players out...we can have no excuse, and if any idiot tries to give us credit for some form of comeback against a PL side can go and get stuffed. They had:-

Morris
Naquama
Gasnier
Cooper
Macdouggall
Head
Young
Woolford
Ryles
Simms
1 X bench player - Isemonger isn't it?

Absolutely pathetic !!!

We still had:-

Monaghan
Burns
Orford
King
Bryant
Hicks
Robertson
Watmough
Menzies
Stewart
Williamson

in ours !!!!!

How can Des rightfully accept his pay cheque this week?

I could cop the loss if we had all those players out and one of them was the half and chief playmaker, but the fact is we still had our no 1 half on the field plus other class players. Disgraceful stuff!!!!

Somethings wrong here if we continue playing in this form we are going to be no threat to anyone in the semis. It kills me to go down to the queens.

quiet in the Orford thread Mata? If that was Monaghan.. wed have 45 pages of you abusing him.

Orfords been woeful all season. We were better off with Monaghan at half.

I can't fathom how Manly pay Orford more than Darren Lockyer is getting paid !!!

Good ol' Matty BOREford.

I was promised by many on this site that we were buying a playmaker that wouldnt panic and make stupid decisions under pressure.

I copped bagging after bagging after bagging for saying we did not need another halfback.

Will i ever see an apology from all those who got it wrong?

1 and a half seasons and the only thing to change is the pay check doubling even though the cattle is vastly improved.

Matt Awful

how can we be running with a gale in the 2nd half and his kicks were still only going 25-30 metres!

we (orford in particular) are VERY VERY stale at the moment.

i hope we can pull out of this nose dive

we should smack the roosters bottoms this weekend..........but will we?

You've done well, KE.

You lasted longer than I did... I was in your stage 2 months ago and I am now in the "orford is one of the worst 7's in the game and won't win a comp til he's gone" stage.

I was promised by many on this site that we were buying a playmaker that wouldnt panic and make stupid decisions under pressure.

I copped bagging after bagging after bagging for saying we did not need another halfback.

1 and a half seasons and the only thing to change is the pay check doubling even though the cattle is vastly improved.

Sorry mate.

Monaghan / Burns probably would have been a great long term 1/2's pairing.

In fact, Orford probably is the reason we have to lose these two players.

You were right.

[quote author=Fluffy]

Sorry mate.

Monaghan / Burns probably would have been a great long term 1/2's pairing.

In fact, Orford probably is the reason we have to lose these two players.

You were right.

[/quote]

Get a grip Ryan!

I have come to the conclusion that Des believes if he has a player on $500k then they are an automatic selection..... make him compete with monas for the 7 jersey, that way we can see what he is made of. At the moment Orford really looks like he does not give a ****. Come on Des have the balls to make the call FFS :evil:

It's interesting that some still can't accept that The Ox offers little.

Is this because they were the main offenders that tirelessly bagged Monas thinking that The Ox was our saviour?

Schmucks

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4