The Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Suck it up sweethearts.

It was a different story when they attacked Brett Stewart in the 2007 Grand Final.

The biggest grubs in NRL history are crying a river because their arseclown fullback fell into a tackle.

Smith and Slater are without doubt the biggest grubs I have seen in over 40 years of watching league.
I just heard Cooper Cronk interviewed on Fox and the question of sending offs was out to him and he said something like this. "There needs to be protection for players and that you CANT take someone out in a big game and that players need to be protected and if a guy knows he won't be sent off, then he pretty much knows he can get away with it and the opposition team is left handicapped by such an incident" Wow, now that is rich coming from anyone associated with the Drizzle in the 07 grand final, when a clear tactic was used to take out our most dangerous player when Snake trying to field a bomb got hammered by 2 players, one which included the victim of the current outrage and If I remember Snake was out of the game and within the next set the other culprit of that hit Crocker scored a try that put them 14-4 ahead and our chances were pretty much done. The Drizzle over the years have pushed the boat on illegal tactics, had more players suspended for things like wrestling etc. I agree that the guy who hit Slater needed to be marched and yes it was high. Cronk and his cronies employed that tactic to help them win a grand final and that is factual!!

Storm mail: Slade Griffin is in line to replace Cameron Smith who will miss the match with a pec injury. Billy Slater is in doubt due to concussion. If he is rule doubt, Jahrome Hughes is his likely replacement.

Sea Eagles mail: Brenton Lawrence (back) and Blake Green (hip) are expected to return. “We’ll get those blokes back,” coach Trent Barrett said. Lewis Brown (knee) and Apisai Koroisau (rib) are also a chance of returning.

**** Cronk, should be fined heavily for his comments on how long soliola should get for that hit, isn't his domain to be having a comment like that on it

Didn't hear much out of the little prick before his mates headed to the judiciary after breaking McKinnons neck

it was interesting on triple M - Gallen was on and said now that the hearing has started he was allowed to comment, then they went to an audio comment from gronk earlier in the day before the hearing.

Are there 2 sets of rules? No doubt Toddy wont allow this one to be followed up.

Man reading the article about how Cronk is worried about having a storm player taken out in a GF as said before in this thread he is a hypocrite...see 2007 and this vision.

Makes me feel sick
Nothing soft about him . . . particularly his elbow.
I wonder how many weeks suspension he'd have received under today's rules.

^ Ah, Michael Crocker. The man (and I use the term loosely) who introduced the "tramp stamp" to the NRL - that godawful tattoo on his lower back in the shape of a pointed arrowhead that seemed to scream out, "INSERT HERE!"

Sums him up nicely

Attachments

• IMG_2500.PNG
    IMG_2500.PNG
    222.3 KB · Views: 22
Can you imagine the media when smith cronk and slater retire, makes me feel sick thinking about it, nine will have a 2 hour lead in to celebrate them..
There will be numerous Nine/Seven/Ten/Foxtel commentators (both sexes) lining up to swing off the Storm greats' phallybones with their laughing gear.

Last edited:
This Sunday the Drizzle is celebrating the 10th anniversary of their illegal win against us in 2007 grand final according to nrl.com, quite convenient that the so called website of the NRL is putting up a story about a club commemorating an illegal win., Well I so hope that Manly ruin their party and if Scam Smith plays he is fair game in my book and Barrett must instruct our boppers to run at him all game and hammer him in the tackle and give the drizzle a taste of their own medicine.

This Sunday the Drizzle is celebrating the 10th anniversary of their illegal win against us in 2007 grand final
Wonder what's the best way for Manly to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Brett Stewart being taken out of a grand final by a bunch of cheating scum? I know - smash them. Then smash them again. Then rub their noses in the dirt.

This Sunday the Drizzle is celebrating the 10th anniversary of their illegal win against us in 2007 grand final according to nrl.com, quite convenient that the so called website of the NRL is putting up a story about a club commemorating an illegal win., Well I so hope that Manly ruin their party and if Scam Smith plays he is fair game in my book and Barrett must instruct our boppers to run at him all game and hammer him in the tackle and give the drizzle a taste of their own medicine.

Seriously, that's a disgrace , should not be happening.

They will never get it

Saw an interview with Hoffman last week, was asked the question about losing those 2 GF wins, and he held up 3 rings and said he knows that they still won them, because they worked hard

These guys are as thick as pig **** and don't understand how they cheated. A team of under 10s could work extremely hard, but if they are entered in the under 8 comp, they cheated. Same thing

Also crap on about how they built their team, another load of absolute bull****. In 2007 they were over the cap by a mile, and added Newton. In 2009, over the cap by a mile, a player short in the halves, buy Finch mid season

The fact that the NRL website has published and promoted this event shows the contempt for fans of the game that they after the Drizzle have after they cheated season after season in rorting of the cap, it is like Ben Johnson commemorating his 1988 100 metre sprint Olympic gold medal, Shame on the NRL for giving this air. I so hope Manly destroy them on Sunday!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8