The Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Suck it up sweethearts.

It was a different story when they attacked Brett Stewart in the 2007 Grand Final.

The biggest grubs in NRL history are crying a river because their arseclown fullback fell into a tackle.

Smith and Slater are without doubt the biggest grubs I have seen in over 40 years of watching league.

Agreed Bob.
Stewart was fair game by both Slater and Crocker in 2007.

Seems like Karma to me.

Suck it up sweethearts.

It was a different story when they attacked Brett Stewart in the 2007 Grand Final.

The biggest grubs in NRL history are crying a river because their arseclown fullback fell into a tackle.

Smith and Slater are without doubt the biggest grubs I have seen in over 40 years of watching league.

Slater perfected the art of tackling using his feet alone. For the life of me I'll never forget his antics against Robbo in 08. I know it's been posted before.

it's time like these you need a fearless ex-Manly great on these shows to gently chide the likes of that ex-Channel 9 harriden on Poxtel, to share a few home truths with them about the Squall.

You might not be called back the next week, but you would have made your point.

Huge relief tonight to hear Cam will be ok, was a real concern that they may have to suspend the comp if his injury was too serious as it couldn't possibly go on without he and billy in it

Surprised that the Cowboys v Warriors wasn't postponed last night after the news came through tbh, Voss constantly promoting during the commentary that they had breaking news on sMyth at halftime was sickening

Speaking of the Storm, they'll be salivating at the thought of playing us next week and massively increasing their FA.

Hopefully that means they'll take it easy and we will surprise them........maybe!

Speaking of the Storm, they'll be salivating at the thought of playing us next week and massively increasing their FA.

Hopefully that means they'll take it easy and we will surprise them........maybe!

I am thinking about going to this game but without the grubs it has lost some appeal.

The funny thing with the storm is that my father in law (roosters fan) on Saturday morning basically conceded the premiership to the storm. And I just said 'what in round 20? You've already given up the comp? What of smith gets injured? No smith and they are gone'.

Then later that night I heard he got injured.

I actually think we will go down there and beat them. Today was always a worry for me, but I thought the roosters and storm we will likely beat or be well in the match.

As for slater.....karma.

Smith has had an incredible run of almost injury free years.

He's about to play game 350.

Will eclipse the leading players this year ( assuming he's not done for the season), and could easily play another 50 games.

Now that's a record that will take some beating.

I can not stand either cheating scam or cheating studs slater. They are lying cheats who both use dirty tactics and will do whatever they can to win. They have no integrity and are shameless. I have zero respect for either and think the game should have dropped both of them years ago.

So what if scam has an injury, big deal, sounds like it is not that bad anyway. The way fox was carrying on yesterday, I thought there was something major happening in Canberra, like an actual crisis. But no it was an extract from the scum presser with scam talking about himself, what an absolute joke.

And quite frankly I have seen worse hits on players than what studs got. And where was the media frenzy for some of those? I do not wish harm on anyone ever, even on lowlife scum bags. And I admit Soliola was quite careless, (but hey canberra are pretty grubby anyway and have been getting away with plenty this year), but studs also fell into it, which certainly did not help matters. And another thing was Croker standing over the referee telling him that there was nothing in it and that studs was to blame for the incident?

Not sure if anyone saw Parker almost get his head knocked off today. Did the commentators say anything about? Is it circulating the news columns?

The double standards are obvious and sickening when it comes to scam and studs and the NRL and media are both co-conspirators on this front.

Anyway apparently scum scam and studs slater may actual play next Sunday according to their scum football director....!

So in relation to studs slater, if they are even considering including him next Sunday's game. Obviously, he did not get his head entirely knocked off as some of the media may have you think.

Article link below 're injuries not really that bad as it turns out' - (not the best written article either, does no make a great deal of sense in places.)

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...th-billy-slater-injuries-20170723-gxgvae.html

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8