The Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Move over Provan/Summons, surely this great photo has to go on top of the NRL trophy now

Attachments

• IMG_2495.PNG
    IMG_2495.PNG
    301.7 KB · Views: 28
Smith has had an incredible run of almost injury free years.

He's about to play game 350.

Will eclipse the leading players this year ( assuming he's not done for the season), and could easily play another 50 games.

Now that's a record that will take some beating.

Yes it will, Jarrod Croker is on track, 207 games at 26, could crack 300 before turning 30.

Smith has had an incredible run of almost injury free years.

He's about to play game 350.

Will eclipse the leading players this year ( assuming he's not done for the season), and could easily play another 50 games.

Now that's a record that will take some beating.[/Q
who cares,he is a cheat,i hope his career is over,i am sick of hearing about him

Pearce is 28 ?
Great, at least 4 more SOO series before we can finally move on from him.

We copped a beat down from the vermin earlier in the year, with a full strength team mind you, and bounced back the next week to take down the cowgirls in Qld. It's hard to expect allot after yesterdays showing but this team has shown the ability to hit back hard after an embarrassing loss.

Anyone going to the game this Sunday vs storm
I'm flying into Melbourne from Hong Kong this week to spend 5 days with my little bro. He's a Swans man and I follow the Hawks, so he wanted to catch them playing at the MCG before he gets himself ball and chained later in the year. I couldn't believe my luck when I checked the schedule the other week and realised Manly were playing the Storm in Melbourne. How is that for the planets lining up. Will be watching my first live Manly game in about 25 years. Not to mention, it will be the first time to watch the Hawks live in the AFL. Big week.

I'm flying into Melbourne from Hong Kong this week to spend 5 days with my little bro. He's a Swans man and I follow the Hawks, so he wanted to catch them playing at the MCG before he gets himself ball and chained later in the year. I couldn't believe my luck when I checked the schedule the other week and realised Manly were playing the Storm in Melbourne. How is that for the planets lining up. Will be watching my first live Manly game in about 25 years. Not to mention, it will be the first time to watch the Hawks live in the AFL. Big week.
Nice, hope manly can show up get the win for you!

We're going to both too. Couldn't believe our luck that the Swannies are playing!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6