The squad takes shape

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I like that Weekes has been promoted to the top 30 - it’s good recognition of our pathways program. But gee our depth is young, especially in the backs. Lots of guys without NRL experience or even much NSW Cup experience.
Now they’ll hopefully get the experience!

all the above chatter is unimportant until this most important question is answered!

What the hell are we going to nickname Gordon Chan Kum Tong? No way I can be typing out all that every time.......
Maybe something based on his initials GT like kingfish. The Genus for Golden Trevally is Gnathanodon or Jaw Without Teeth in English - which is a pretty good description for an old fashioned hooker - so, perhaps, we could call him Smiley.

Yes. Be very careful about "casual" racism for which I have been admonished previously.
I'm playing it safe and simply calling him Gordon.
I agree, the safe thing is to avoid it. Maybe it would never bother him, but it might so why take the chance. As for casual racism, mate we've all done it without even thinking, I certainly have. And been admonished too!

all the above chatter is unimportant until this most important question is answered!

What the hell are we going to nickname Gordon Chan Kum Tong? No way I can be typing out all that every time.......
Call him ‘sir’ if he is bigger than you and ‘mate’ if he isn’t !

Just sayin’

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8