The squad takes shape

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This answers a lot of questions

I think someone from the club has been reading our threads this article plus one on our coaching staff answer A lot of our questions.

I think someone from the club has been reading our threads this article plus one on our coaching staff answer A lot of our questions.
Yep , pretty clear they’ve been reading what we’ve been saying.

Gotta say most questions answered in both those stories today.

2 spots to fill with a few on train/trial.

You’d say one of those will be elevated , and they’ll keep one spot just in case they can pick up someone on the outer later in the year ( 2022).

Last edited:
Interesting to see we got Fletcher Myers. I believe he was that tall young fullback/centre from Knights? He looks a massive talent!

I'd expect Troy Dargan to get the 29th spot and leave the 30th open until we hear the outcome of Fainu's case. If cleared, he would become the 30th.

Fletcher Myers would so surely jag a development squad place.

We really have some great young talent in this squad!

Last edited:
Interesting to see we got Fletcher Myers. I believe he was that tall young fullback/centre from Knights? He looks a massive talent!

I'd expect Troy Dargan to get the 29th spot and leave the 30th open until we hear the outcome of Fainu's case. If cleared, he would become the 30th.

Fletcher Myers would so surely jag a development squad place.

We really have some great young talent in this squad!
Given to tug of war over Myers I assume he a development player.
I love see the work Fulton doing with all these young kids to senior Nrl. Hopefully we see Humpreys in nsw cup to get proper gauge of his potential.

I like that Weekes has been promoted to the top 30 - it’s good recognition of our pathways program. But gee our depth is young, especially in the backs. Lots of guys without NRL experience or even much NSW Cup experience.
Yep the depth is young. I think that's a pretty awesome approach that the club is taking/has taken. Overall, the whole squad looks pretty well balanced. A few risks taken, but we could get a massive payout from that in the future.

What's everyone thoughts on Benny Turbo I assume he makes the jump this season. He seems pretty green in games I watched

Probably leaving a spot open for Manase if all goes well both in the legal and fitness stakes . Don 't mind the look of that squad all round and even guys like Tippy toes , Davey and Burbo could come into serious calculation if there is some improvement evident but Davey admittedly was up to standard until his unfortunate season ending injury . koula and Weekes could be the ones who go to the next level in a major way if ability is any indication and the rest of the requirements follow suit . Covering Turbo could again be the challenge .

all the above chatter is unimportant until this most important question is answered!

What the hell are we going to nickname Gordon Chan Kum Tong? No way I can be typing out all that every time.......

Fletcher Myers pathway player.
Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

All of the Blacktown players are eligible like development boys post June 30? Bit surprised not a little more NRL experience fighting it out on train and trial.

all the above chatter is unimportant until this most important question is answered!

What the hell are we going to nickname Gordon Chan Kum Tong? No way I can be typing out all that every time.......
It'd have to be flash, anything else would be getting into the realms of racism

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4