• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Leave that up to Des, just responding to your criticism of Foran in the Prelim against Souths. You seem to be judging him on this game and not the whole entirety of his season proper, which was nothing short of outstanding tbh.

Agree, Foran had a great season. But he didn't step up in the big matches against the top 4 sides. He wasn't the only one of course.

Cody did and was everywhere against Manly and Penrith.

I'm trying to remember why Schuster only played one game at 5/8th this season.

I know it was because Foran was out injured with a broken hand that required surgery & plates so he was out for more than one game.

Why then did Schuster only play one game at 5/8th?

Was it because of a bye &/or some other reason? Surely Foz was out longer than only 2 weeks?

Agree, Foran had a great season. But he didn't step up in the big matches against the top 4 sides. He wasn't the only one of course.

Cody did and was everywhere against Manly and Penrith.
Maybe Foran in the Prelim got tired of tackling owing to us not having any quality ball whatsoever.

I know it was because Foran was out injured with a broken hand that required surgery & plates so he was out for more than one game.

Was it because of a bye &/or some other reason? Surely Foz was out longer than only 2 weeks?
Schuster was injured for a while.

Schuster played 6 in round 11, for me it was the best the team played, he did his calve at training the next week.

The middle is where fatigue sets in the most. Bullemore won't be a starting prop. His pace and footwork is best served up guts where he can beat tiring defenders with his pace and punch. I don't get why people automatically associate speed and footwork with an edge.
Maybe the club is looking at developing Bullimor into a Christen Welch [ was originally a centre ] type mobile forward . Still presuming that Bullimor is on his way to Manly. hardly have seen him playing much at all , Still seem to have a reasonable array of props available next season so just assumed that Bullimor would be considered more as a back rower in the Jet Ski mould

Maybe the club is looking at developing Bullimor into a Christen Welch [ was originally a centre ] type mobile forward . Still presuming that Bullimor is on his way to Manly. hardly have seen him playing much at all , Still seem to have a reasonable array of props available next season so just assumed that Bullimor would be considered more as a back rower in the Jet Ski mould
The Broncos have predominantly played him as a middle, BUT, he does have a bit of Choc about him. I just think with the speed of the game, he will be ready coming on after 20 minutes. Tone will tell.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8