The Samuela Fainu thread ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
More important than the physical is the mental ... Josh has undergone a sharp rise maturity, and it is showing.

At 19 Samuela may still be a boy ... or he may be a man already ... only those close to him on the coaching staff will know when he is ready ...

Best wishes to him and all the young guns ...
I agree with the importance of the power of psychology

The power of psychology has positive and catastrophic consequences

This psychological power is given to all young players by the confidence and belief instilled in them by their coach .

The power of Intimidation by an aggressive pack has the psychological advantage over its passive aggressive opponent

Could well have been a choice of retaining Latu Fainu or Feledy ,. Latu was in demand too and 300 k over 4 years [ i believe ] and probably again cap inclusive . Be surprised if the West Tigers offered Feledy something similar but must have been some worthwhile inducement . Good functioning halfs and full backs are probably more of a premium in the modern game , Good to have really capable centres as well , already have Koula , sure that the club would have preferred to have kept Feledy but have to be other considerations now .

Could well have been a choice of retaining Latu Fainu or Feledy ,. Latu was in demand too and 300 k over 4 years [ i believe ] and probably again cap inclusive . Be surprised if the West Tigers offered Feledy something similar but must have been some worthwhile inducement . Good functioning halfs and full backs are probably more of a premium in the modern game , Good to have really capable centres as well , already have Koula , sure that the club would have preferred to have kept Feledy but have to be other considerations now .
That was 300 k purported per season for Latu

I thought Feledy showed just as much promise as Latu and was deserving of a similar contract as a potential star of the future.
It’s not like we’ve made any big name signings to take up our cap, and seem to have spent money on less deserving current and ex-players.
Feledy has a touch of class, and hope he gets a crack at the Wests Tigers, and then we can try and re-sign him at twice the price.

I remember listening to Josh after a Mathew’s game at Mascot , super well spoken , clear and smart , leader of men in waiting , he may well lead the tigers soon. On Samuela and Latu, watching every game they played to date , fit and well , they are very strong units, same as their elder brother , his signature holding off defenders with one arm , getting ball away , restarting a run as defender can’t hold him arh memories…potential remains until opportunities are given. Fifita is another very physical defender worth watching. Over next 24 months , with luck, manly could roll out most physical pack in nrl ..

Me too! This kid has a bit of Jamie Lyon about him. Always popping up at the right spot at the right time as well as a very strong defender. He will be a real leader at the tigers. Can’t believe we lost him

Soon as I draw a Jamie Lyon comparison, so dose SuperCoach hahah

Attachments

• B6794561-4142-47FA-8E30-66AC6CE6BA06.png
    B6794561-4142-47FA-8E30-66AC6CE6BA06.png
    676.9 KB · Views: 33

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4