The Rugba League is sick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I’m a rapper. I don’t think rl is sick. Because in my rapper lingo that would mean it is good. It actually sux rn.

Even if I did watch the AFL I wouldn't be telling anyone about it.
I went to a game once , some fella called Lockett kicked the most goals ever , at least I think he did , I was in the Qantas corporate suite absolutely pissed on Crown Lagers so wasn’t taking much notice of the game outside !!

Either that OR, our players just seriously don’t like each other.

Prima Donna’s

Lazy as all ****

Who knows but I reckon there’s some serious **** going on that we don’t know about .
It's easy to see mate. Its the same **** that has been going on for years. Its on the news, in the paper, on the web, on fox sports. There is that much of it you cant miss it. Its all over this forum. What could possibly be a secret that we don't know about that is affecting Manly that has not been mentioned these past years. We reap what we sow, so why should Manly be any different. We have had a great run of winning when other fans of other teams hated the sight of us and that's not to mention what the fans of loosing teams at the bottom of the table thought about the NRL. The only thing that has changed is the speed of the game and now its our turn to suck it up.

It's easy to see mate. Its the same **** that has been going on for years. Its on the news, in the paper, on the web, on fox sports. There is that much of it you cant miss it. Its all over this forum. What could possibly be a secret that we don't know about that is affecting Manly that has not been mentioned these past years. We reap what we sow, so why should Manly be any different. We have had a great run of winning when other fans of other teams hated the sight of us and that's not to mention what the fans of loosing teams at the bottom of the table thought about the NRL. The only thing that has changed is the speed of the game and now its our turn to suck it up.
Do you think it’s as simple as that ?

I’m not so sure.

I went and checked the result seeing as none of you buggers mentioned it.

swans by 3!

Cheer, Cheer The Red and The White!!!

(Even if they were sth melb at one stage).

Reminds me...'somewhere' I've got a poster signed by tony Lockett and capt Paul Kelly.
I raise you a pair of Warrick Cappas shorts lol

Perhaps, for you, that is the case. But I've stopped watching non-Manly games. When five matches each round are all blow out scores, it gets VERY dull. But whatever floats your boat. However, the drums are beating louder, and many lukewarm fans have switched off.
The solution to the blow out scores is Mediocre teams like Manly need to step up to NRL quality level and start competing instead of capitulating .

The drums are also beating that NRL will not put up with Mediocre club standards as they look at expanding the game

Not all games are blow out scores

One recent classic games of all time

I went to a game once , some fella called Lockett kicked the most goals ever , at least I think he did , I was in the Qantas corporate suite absolutely pissed on Crown Lagers so wasn’t taking much notice of the game outside !!

Yeah i went to one at the MCG, I actually dont mind it.

The only time I went was way back when Capper was playing. Me and my mate were stoned out of our minds and spent most of our time laughing at the umpires running styles and the synchronised goal umpires waving t heir flags

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10