The Rugba League is sick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
I was presented with two sports viewing options last night—the Bunnies v Brisbane or the Swans v Essendon. I chose to watch the Swans before the touch footy began and was drawn in by a real contest.

I did flick over to the NRL now and then to make sure I wasn't missing anything. After all, the Bunnies were missing Walker. I needn't have bothered.

I was presented with two sports viewing options last night—the Bunnies v Brisbane or the Swans v Essendon. I chose to watch the Swans before the touch footy began and was drawn in by a real contest.

I did flick over to the NRL now and then to make sure I wasn't missing anything. After all, the Bunnies were missing Walker. I needn't have bothered.

Mate, you were lucky in that game, as it was such a tight contest. I was invited into the major sponsors corporate box at the SCG a few years ago. Was one of the best days in my life. Buddy kicked 11 goals against Carlton.

We had Michael O'Loughlin and Michael Croker (from the Storm) in there at the time.

I think as spectators, we just want to see a contest. What's happening in rugby league (and especially for us), we are getting smashed every single week (for the past 4 months of game time).

If we had a half decent team that could match it with other teams, bet you'd say the NRL is a better game. Just really sad (for us all), that we are laying duck egg, after duck egg.

AFL isn’t a bad game , if it’s close .

Let’s not forget a GF a few years ago with GWS who were absolutely hammered , and that game was as boring as watching bat **** dry.

Rugby League if it’s a close game is also a great game , the trouble is there are more close games in AFL these days than in League.

Mate, you were lucky in that game, as it was such a tight contest. I was invited into the major sponsors corporate box at the SCG a few years ago. Was one of the best days in my life. Buddy kicked 11 goals against Carlton.

We had Michael O'Loughlin and Michael Croker (from the Storm) in there at the time.

I think as spectators, we just want to see a contest. What's happening in rugby league (and especially for us), we are getting smashed every single week (for the past 4 months of game time).

If we had a half decent team that could match it with other teams, bet you'd say the NRL is a better game. Just really sad (for us all), that we are laying duck egg, after duck egg.
To be honest, I'm sick of watching the same handful of teams compete for the premiership each year. That indifference is then compounded by the weaker clubs getting weaker.

I took my son to the Swannies game last night, with his friend who had never seen a live game. What a first game for them both (9 year olds). Traffic sucked, got home near midnight, and he is a write off today, but great experience. Would rather pay my hard earned dollar on watching Swannies live than Manly at the moment. Still a die hard fan, but there is only so much pain I can take when I have to pay for it.

Attachments

• images.jpeg.jpg
    images.jpeg.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 5
Perspective time ....

Mediocre is Sick

Mediocre teams from all sports codes will get blown away every day of the week

WARNING

SPEED KILLS

THE FASTER YOU GO

THE BIGGER THE MEDIOCRE MESS YOU LEAVE BEHIND

For me, it is about 60/40 AFL's way. When/if Manly is gone I will pay no attention to the NRL at all.

Perspective time ....

Mediocre is Sick

Mediocre teams from all sports codes will get blown away every day of the week
Perhaps, for you, that is the case. But I've stopped watching non-Manly games. When five matches each round are all blow out scores, it gets VERY dull. But whatever floats your boat. However, the drums are beating louder, and many lukewarm fans have switched off.

Good Lord ... has Dessie brought us this low ...
Either that OR, our players just seriously don’t like each other.

Prima Donna’s

Lazy as all ****

Who knows but I reckon there’s some serious **** going on that we don’t know about .

Cant wait to watch manly play tonight.
5 hit ups with jake on the 5th, followed by a poor unchallenged kick.
Maybe if manly did some touch football in training they would learn some new skills like - catch the ball, draw your man and here's a new one......pass.
It will still be 1000 x better than that other game you mention

I went and checked the result seeing as none of you buggers mentioned it.

swans by 3!

Cheer, Cheer The Red and The White!!!

(Even if they were sth melb at one stage).

Reminds me...'somewhere' I've got a poster signed by tony Lockett and capt Paul Kelly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8