The Redemption (of Desmond)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That'll do me .... but you are correct ... what you see is what you got ....

But it is a new age footy forum .... I think we are all supposed to drink tea with our pinkies extended and eat lamintons without making a mess .....

It's like the NRL banning the biff ..... everybody agrees it's a good idea ..... but every week in a place deep inside they secretely hope to see another battle of Brookie .....

Ridiculous post.

Why?
Glad you asked!

You're not supposed to extend your 'pinkie' whilst drinking your tea!

:p lol #gesofunny #inhisownmind

PS: Watch some (ice) hockey. Plenty of Biffs there, though they too are a dying event.
PPS: I find the only possible way to eat a lamington without making a mess is to shove the whole thing in your gob at once. Can also make you popular at certain parties.

PPPS: A big year for Des for sure. There's certainly a high level of expectation from him and the team. It will be interesting, and hopefully fun and exciting for the supporters as well.

See @Woodsie ....this is how it feels to have your thread hijacked. Now you know how @Mark from Brisbane felt with the incredibly insightful 'Life of Brian' thread

Now.....I feel it's only proper and correct that you should apologise to him for that.

Or should he just get in line and you'll get to him??

When it comes to Mark ... I am of the love means never having to say your sorry school ......

Pss ... The only line in front of me that I can see are the numbnuts and punchies lining up like silvertails at a discount sausage roll stall ....

Last edited:
I dont what you are mean . Please explain feathered friend .
You quoted one of my posts in of your responses. Must of been a mistake considering it was a multi quote and because it didn't add up. Was just making sure

Many have given a lot of valuable consideration to the players that need to improve their games and attitudes for Manly to reurn to the level we demand .... Jack Gibson always stated that success starts with the front office .... and whilst we may differ on why there has been a change ... the fact is a change has been made and this team is being supported ...

But what about Dessie ..... make no mistake, this year is as much about his redemption and resurrection as the players ..

At the end of his tenure at Doggies the kennell was calling for his summary castration .... he was clueless, past his use by date, boring, no game plans and no ideas ..... he was being openly criticised by the sports journo's as a coach who the game has left behind .... not to mention the circumstances of his departure from Brookie in 2011 ...

But Manly have always risen to a challenge ..... and you knock a champion at your peril ...... and I believe Des will rise from the ashes on the back of a new-age new look young Sea Eagles squad hungry for success after the past years of turmoil ..

But as I said .... make no mistake .... this year Dessie knows he has a lot to play for ... and a lot to lose ....
Nostradamus!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7