The rebuild 2020 and beyond

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The turbos is where its at. I dont see them as mercinaries but they deserve a fair payday. Jake will one day be our captain and tom already provides more game playing and running than the rest of the backs combined .

Currently our big men and hookers just roll through the ruck at will and nearly all of our attack is off the back of the nines and tommy. So if the NRL , refs allow the game to be played as its currently is, and if given a nice ruck and the rub of the green , a faster simplier games seems to be where des is at.

Marty and AFB are unique, high minute big men, martys build, reach and step just make slowing his down tough , while addins charges and moves give up probably the most effective metere eaters in the game. Fainu is doing a great job, very similar to hastings cameos for the club in how he is playing.

Secure these guys

Next year we should be just about covered with what we have

1. Tom T. (Hopoate, Anderson)
2. Taufua (Hopoate)
3. Walker (Ben T.)
4. Suli (Parker, Funa)
5. Garrick (Miski, Simona)
6. Cust (Schuster, Croker)
7. DCE (Cust, Metcalf)
8. Taupau (Sipley, S. Fainu)
9. Api (Fainu)
10. AFB (Paseka)
11. Sironen (Keppie)
12. Olak (Waddell)
13. Jake T (Schuster, Williams)

And that's based on only what we have thus far

Next year we should be just about covered with what we have

1. Tom T. (Hopoate, Anderson)
2. Taufua (Hopoate)
3. Walker (Ben T.)
4. Suli (Parker, Funa)
5. Garrick (Miski, Simona)
6. Cust (Schuster, Croker)
7. DCE (Cust, Metcalf)
8. Taupau (Sipley, S. Fainu)
9. Api (Fainu)
10. AFB (Paseka)
11. Sironen (Keppie)
12. Olak (Waddell)
13. Jake T (Schuster, Williams)

And that's based on only what we have thus far

Don't forget Guacamole ... I have high hopes for him ....

... and I am sorry .... I know you like Anderson ... but I think the chances of him getting into the top 30 next year with Burbo Hoppa Schuster Funa Simona, etc are about 3000/1 and blowing out .... good little footballer but not good enough to put ahead of those others ... In my opinion .... even Miski will struggle ...

Edit ... I just saw Olak at 12 .... assume that is Guacamole

Props 2020 would have to be
1 Marty
2 AFB
3 Siply
4 ?
5 ?

Whoever is forth prop needs a break out year if we are to be contenders.
The rest of this year is a massive opportunity for Paseka to go up a level.
Boyle could be the Bryant type.

Paseka should be added to your number 4 spot! He is starting to throw his weight around and should be most improved by seasons end.

Paseka should be added to your number 4 spot! He is starting to throw his weight around and should be most improved by seasons end.
Should.
I'd like to see consistency before making a declaration, as I alluded to he is in the box seat.

I reckon Des wants T Rex to play a similar role to Smokin Joe when he played well for us back end of his career.

He could be number 5 next year!!

I dont see any reason to kep croker, unless elgey is released from his contract, croker is injury prone and taking a spot in the top 30 without hardly playing, there is still dce, cust , elgey, luke metcalf in that 30 squad

I reckon Des wants T Rex to play a similar role to Smokin Joe when he played well for us back end of his career.

He could be number 5 next year!!

In 2011 it is hard to say Trex wasn't the best backrower in the world.

Apart from 2011 though and Wow, it's chalk and cheese, he has been in hybernation.

I don't think it could be said Trex was consistently strong in the back row at the dogs, Even DES didn't have the answers.

I wonder how much the drugs have impacted his career and what he could have been.

Time sure does fly, it is scarry to think it is almost a decade since he was was a beast and won a premiership at MAN.

About the only way I can see that Dinosaur being dangerous again is if DES moved him back to the wing.

In 2011 it is hard to say Trex wasn't the best backrower in the world.

Apart from 2011 though and Wow, it's chalk and cheese, he has been in hybernation.

I don't think it could be said Trex was consistently strong in the back row at the dogs, Even DES didn't have the answers.

I wonder how much the drugs have impacted his career and what he could have been.

Time sure does fly, it is scarry to think it is almost a decade since he was was a beast and won a premiership at MAN.

About the only way I can see that Dinosaur being dangerous again is if DES moved him back to the wing.

Would be quicker than Jorge!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8