The real reason why players are being moved

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ralphie knows but won't tell.
My guess is 99% Moa 1% Teo.
Apprently the international is a forward and not Australian

Is Teo Aussie or Kiwi?

righto. I can handle the loss of Buhrer, starling or Lawrence for Cordiner. But still not Hiku. It would be robbing Peter to pay Paul. He has dominated for the kiwis the last couple of campaigns and he is early 20's. Let's not gift that to some club and pay for him to play there.

Oh, c'mon, they got beaten by England and they have beaten Australia a few times recently with the Aussies missing half their team. Dominated? Really? If I was writing the cheques I would take Walker over Hiku any day of the week. I know it is politically incorrect on here but I think Matai is the weakest link here. For every big hit he makes he misses 3.

Isn't it for 2017? Surely we wouldn't be holding out till then to sign a 32 year old Moa
There Is a rumour we are trying to clear the books to sign an international forward for 16

There is a second rumour of a origin "star" for 2017 That has been given an offer too good to refuse

Barrett is meeting Hiku on Monday to sort things out . Perhaps we will have a clearer view then. Feel for the bloke when he gets off the plane after representing his country and cops this. Really not good communication and sees two of his NZ teammates on TV decked out in Manly gear saying how great the club is.
Just saying think how he feels..........

Barrett is meeting Hiku on Monday to sort things out . Perhaps we will have a clearer view then. Feel for the bloke when he gets off the plane after representing his country and cops this. Really not good communication and sees two of his NZ teammates on TV decked out in Manly gear saying how great the club is.
Just saying think how he feels..........
Where u here he's meting with Hiku on monday

Don't like the smell I'm getting with all this cloak and dagger stuff with loyal players getting shunted around so easily. Not good for Manly team spirit either. Obviously has to be some changes to improve but too much can come back to bite you in the rear end.
Manly has always thrived on team spirit, loyalty and having a club many were envious of despite some of the idiots that have been running it.

Don't like the smell I'm getting with all this cloak and dagger stuff with loyal players getting shunted around so easily. Not good for Manly team spirit either. Obviously has to be some changes to improve but too much can come back to bite you in the rear end.
Manly has always thrived on team spirit, loyalty and having a club many were envious of despite some of the idiots that have been running it.
Team spirit ? We have players like DCE Lyon Matai the Turbo brothers Snake etc who are happy to play together . We have exciting and up and coming young players like Demetriou and Knight who will be given a chance to impress and this will generate enthusiasm and competition in the place and we have new experienced quality international recruits like Kapow and Myles who will instill toughness and respect from their team mates
No one will bite us feathered friend . Not even the Bulldogs :)

Sinking feelings

It's been a tough 12 months for the late-blooming Sea Eagles forward Brenton Lawrence. Not long ago he was touted as an Australian and Queensland forward, but a back injury followed by major surgery has robbed him of momentum and games.

Subsequently he was lumped into the group who may be swept up by Bozo's broom, but he has not been told anything official by the club. To make matters worse he has been dealing with some very different family drama. His partner Casey Devin, a reporter and producer at the Nine News was floored last week when her mum Rhondda and sister Bree were caught up in a drama at sea.

"They were on board a cruise to Antarctica when a fire broke out in the engine room at 1am," Casey said. "They woke up to smoke filling the entire boat and were all locked in a front room to block off the smoke. The engine wouldn't start, no stabilisers on boat, really rough, no one allowed back to rooms, all they had was cold-weather gear, lifejackets and a mobile phone with limited service. The fire started again four hours later, all passengers had to abandon ship. That's when we lost communication with them and that was a very worrying time for us.

"BJ [Brenton James] was amazing. He knew I was very worried. We ended up hearing from them after they'd been rescued, they spent eight hours on a lifeboat in the middle of the ocean because it was too dangerous for anyone to come and rescue them, there were large three-metre swells. They were eventually rescued by a sister vessel and had an eight-hour journey to the mainland, where they were given some donated clothes. They have their passports and that's it. "

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ahs-lawyer-20151121-gl4oqn.html#ixzz3s8BIeWJY

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6