The real "journalist" thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you think sports journos are bad, how do you rate 'Royal Watchers' journos who can't do a report without describing the attire of any female Royal and the dress designer!
brainless morons

Both the tele and smh today think that we should be outraged at the lies the roosters told about cronk’s Injury. They also think we should be ashamed at booing billy.

Shows that league journos are 100% wrong about how fans actually think. Billy has been a grub for 10 years so we boo.

Nobody really cares if a team covers up the extent of an injury in a bid to get a player right to play.

Both the tele and smh today think that we should be outraged at the lies the roosters told about cronk’s Injury. They also think we should be ashamed at booing billy.

Shows that league journos are 100% wrong about how fans actually think. Billy has been a grub for 10 years so we boo.

Nobody really cares if a team covers up the extent of an injury in a bid to get a player right to play.
Just got off the phone to my uncle who is a Sharkies sponsor. He went down for the prelim Sharks v Storm. Storm supporters booed the house down everytime Fifita touched the ball.
Hypocrites.

Both the tele and smh today think that we should be outraged at the lies the roosters told about cronk’s Injury.

Read this, and thought it must be a gee-up. But nope, there really is some article written by a rock dwelling mushroom molester that bangs on and on about how the poor fans were lied to 100's of times.

Put down the crack pipe dude.

Looks taken down, what did it say?
Lussick filming an ice cream van going up to the driver who very much appeared to be Massoud and having a go at him.

It's not a big thing, but in the "Monday Buzz" where rothfield does his highs and lows, etc of the weekend.

With everything we saw, this was a highlight....

That a depleted Cronulla Sharks, without Matt Moylan, Shaun Johnson, Aaron Woods, Wade Graham and Josh Dugan, bravely held Brisbane to 8-6 in the second half at Suncorp Stadium on Saturday night.

That a team that got soundly beaten, still only got beaten in a second half. That was his highlight......

Those brave brave sharks players. Truly an inspiration on ANZAC weekend.

SMH

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...r/news-story/8744c201a444ca0b4d0f9be5d3669b3f

Maroons hit by double injury whammy

Just when a hooker and captain were firming for Queensland, they lost them both.

First Rooster and would-be Maroons No. 9 Jake Friend was ruled out for three to four months with a bicep injury in the wake of his side’s win over the Dragons on Anzac Day.

Then came the blow to Daly Cherry-Evans on the Brookvale turf.

My God I despise what passes for journalistic qualifications these days. I feel for those from the past.

044EB7C4-906A-4A5E-AC8D-CB2F1DAF3E3E.jpeg

If someone is good friends (lol) with Paul Kent, they should phone and make sure he is ok. I don't know if his partner left him or his contract is up for renewal but he has been yelling for about 2 weeks straight now.

Most recently "Someone should be sacked over Cleary approaching the ref at half time"

- "The titans didn't phone people about becoming the new coach!" (like wtf on that one)

- "Jaaaaaaake!"

- "Reeeeefs!"

So much yelling for such a small monkey typist. He's going to explode. RUOK?

I agree though GE ... the guy appears to be losing it big time ... he continually shouts over the top of the others on NRL360 and its gone from being the only football show I thought was half decent to being 50% worse ... because of him .. maybe he should be on Contrived sorry Controversy Corner and Paul Crawley could take his place

If someone is good friends (lol) with Paul Kent, they should phone and make sure he is ok. I don't know if his partner left him or his contract is up for renewal but he has been yelling for about 2 weeks straight now.

Most recently "Someone should be sacked over Cleary approaching the ref at half time"

- "The titans didn't phone people about becoming the new coach!" (like wtf on that one)

- "Jaaaaaaake!"

- "Reeeeefs!"

So much yelling for such a small monkey typist. He's going to explode. RUOK?

As long as he keeps sticking it up GleenFlog and the NRL Administration he gets my vote for Journalist of the Year .... Can't see him becoming one of GreenTurd's inner circle "Senior Rugby League Journalists" .. like that deep talking goose Hooper any time soon ....

As long as he keeps sticking it up GleenFlog and the NRL Administration he gets my vote for Journalist of the Year .... Can't see him becoming one of GreenTurd's inner circle "Senior Rugby League Journalists" .. like that deep talking goose Hooper any time soon ....

It's hard to see Hooper's name in a thread titled "Real Journalists" so I tend to agree. Hope your lunch went well!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4