The purge is on!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks Leho ... dated 2 hours ago and says we have 7 spots available ... wow

We have lost AFB, Waddell, Thommo, Levi, Elliott, T=Rex, Metcalf and Hoppa is unsigned .. so 8 from last year out ... should leave 8 spots to fill ..

Known ins so far are Davey, Foran, Burbo and Miski ... so that leaves 4 spots still open ..

Happy days .... There is hope for a couple of good signings yet ..

MANLY SEA EAGLES
SPOTS AVAILABLE: 7

• Morgan Boyle
  • Daly Cherry-Evans
  • Lachlan Croker
  • Cade Cust
  • Andrew Davey
  • Manase Fainu*
  • Tevita Funa
  • Reuben Garrick
  • Jack Gosiewski
  • Morgan Harper
  • Sean Keppie
  • Haumole Olakau'atau
  • Brad Parker
  • Taniela Paseka
  • Joshua Schuster
  • Toafofoa Sipley
  • Curtis Sironen
  • Moses Suli
  • Jorge Taufua
  • Martin Taupau
  • Jake Trbojevic
  • Tom Trbojevic
  • Dylan Walker
*Fainu is stood-down under the NRL's no-fault policy.

DEVELOPMENT PLAYERS: Jade Anderson, Abbas Miski, Zac Saddler, Keith Titmuss, Ben Trbojevic, Sione Fainu.

No posts on this for a few weeks so I thought I’d bump it up to see if there were any more #PURGE stories ??

Still have Boyle and Tof Sipley listed ,both should still have some upside and particularly Sipley if he can get back to his improved fitness and form level in 2019 . Still surprised that there is no definite indication on young Hoppa 's contract status

The whole recruitment at this club is a dogs breakfast. You would think with pre-season training starting next week that they would have all the players they want signed sealed & delivered.
Rugby League compared to all the other major codes such as AFL and Football are so behind in this area it is not funny. As a supporter its very very frustrating not knowing who as signed and who will be leaving due to this stupid 1st November rule we have.

The whole recruitment at this club is a dogs breakfast. You would think with pre-season training starting next week that they would have all the players they want signed sealed & delivered.
Rugby League compared to all the other major codes such as AFL and Football are so behind in this area it is not funny. As a supporter its very very frustrating not knowing who as signed and who will be leaving due to this stupid 1st November rule we have.

I wonder also does it relate more to the fact that the media manager and I’d say most of the office staff would be on their 6 weeks leave ( would have started the week after we completed our last game which was at the end of September) and I figure should in fact be over this week.

Meaning , yes here it is again , the staff should be back at work #NextWeek.

I do note the membership team is already back but doesn’t mean everyone else is.

I wonder also does it relate more to the fact that the media manager and I’d say most of the office staff would be on their 6 weeks leave ( would have started the week after we completed our last game which was at the end of September) and I figure should in fact be over this week.

I do note the membership team is already back but doesn’t mean everyone else is.
Cuzzo has been on leave

If we are being honest the whole club has been on leave all year, done Jack all really and shows to me the lack of desire at the club right now.

If we are being honest the whole club has been on leave all year, done Jack all really and shows to me the lack of desire at the club right now.
Spot on it is hard to tell the difference when these people are on leave or tools in hand as nothing gets done.

The only club that the recruitment guys appear to be on a break. The same **** every year funny how they manage to extend Des before they all knocked off.

Spot on it is hard to tell the difference when these people are on leave or tools in hand as nothing gets done.

The only club that the recruitment guys appear to be on a break. The same **** every year funny how they manage to extend Des before they all knocked off.
Once a leader off the field, now a wallowing, apparently underfunded follower.

There are many things happening behind the scenes and many seeds planted for our clubs future that we do not know of feathered friend

There are many things happening behind the scenes and many seeds planted for our clubs future that we do not know of feathered friend

Then tell people about it and give them hope. It's not that hard. Communicate.

We are all excited about the Centre of Excellence. That can't be it.

It is this mushroom mentally (keep you in the dark and feed you bull****) that I can't tolerate. But hey I'm only a member and we don't seem to count for much. My suspicion is that there are not going to be any more signings other than Saab if we get him. I don't see that there will be much improvement next year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4