The purge is on!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
T
Sirro Jnr re-Signed with the Rabbits today so count him out of any calculations you might have had.
Out of all our signing rumours sirro junior was the one I wanted the club to sign , think he would of brought out the best in his brother.

Give me sirro junior over foran any day

The six players confirmed so far that I have seen,

1. AFB
2. Waddell
3. T-Rex
4. Levi
5. Elliot
6. Thomo

Nothing official on

1. Metcalf
2. Garrick for Saab
3. Miski (development contract finished)
4. Boyle
Has Elliot been officially confirmed? I've heard he'll possibly go to ESL but only speculation. The sign at Brookie last week didn't mention Elliot in the farewell list, so I've yet to be convinced.

That’s my thought, should not have played him yesterday this decreased our chances in the swap.
All teams need a goal kicker. While he is not in the elite class he is the best we have.
So factor in a kicker when you are creating your YARTS.
Do you want to put extra pressure on DCE to be our goal kicker? And he's not as good as Sandwich anyway.
I've seen Tyfuna kick goals, but he did not impress me. However, perhaps he could concentrate on that aspect and improve. It would be another reason to keep him in First Grade.
I'm not aware if Harper is a goal kicker. Anyone know?

All teams need a goal kicker. While he is not in the elite class he is the best we have.
Do you want to put extra pressure on DCE to be our goal kicker? And he's not as good as Sandwich anyway.
I've seen Tyfuna kick goals, but he did not impress me. However, perhaps he could concentrate on that aspect and improve. It would be another reason to keep him in First Grade.

We need to get Hazem El Masri onboard to work with Garrick, DCE, Funa and a couple of others.

Dessie should get this done.

Harper was a goal kicker in the lower grades

Fair point, DCE was kicking in 2018 and did reasonably well, not elite by any standard though.

Pressure on DCE shouldn’t be a concern, Joey did it easily enough and Moses does it for Parra.

Maybe Funa, DCE and Walker practice this in the off season, not sure on the rest of the playing group who kick goals.

Well now our season is done and dusted and us manly fans still have the taste of bitter disappointment in their mouths, I think the club should announce some good news in a signing of some sort. We have nothing really to look forward to at this point and a signing could just boost the spirits and give us a little peep into next year

Well now our season is done and dusted and us manly fans still have the taste of bitter disappointment in their mouths, I think the club should announce some good news in a signing of some sort. We have nothing really to look forward to at this point and a signing could just boost the spirits and give us a little peep into next year

Fair point Sean. But I think if the signings are coming from clubs that are still playing, then the signing might not be announced until the club is out.

Specifically Andrew Davey. Once the Squeels lose this weekend, the announcement might be forthcoming.

Patience my good friend, patience

Just a few sweet things to take this years bitterness away feathered friend
Our club is flying under the radar and making progress with more surprises to come .

Our clubs has upgraded the prop with the most unlimited potential in Paseka
We have secured the most sought out young star in Schuster
We will start the new season ....
with determined Foran back and with a lot to prove
Not 2 but with three Turbos in our tank
A fit ,dynamic and blockbusting Walker and Suli
Fabio Martin Taupau will look more sexier after another full off season of weight training
Fainu will be free as a bird and flying high once again for the mighty Sea eagles
Haumole Olakau’atu is going to be the new Gangster and will add some mongrel in our pack
Sirro and Jetski will be injury free and I have a feelings 2021 will be their best year

Our club is flying under the radar and making progress with more surprises to come .

Fabio Martin Taupau will look more sexier after another full off season of weight training
Fainu will be free as a bird and flying high once again for the mighty Sea eagles
Haumole Olakau’atu is going to be the new Gangster and will add some mongrel in our pack
Sirro and Jetski will be injury free and I have a feelings 2021 will be their best year
Yeah that's all good but what about the new signings? Are Davey and Garner all we will be bringing in?

Wow, so we're definitely winning the comp next year then.

Yeah that's all good but what about the new signings? Are Davey and Garner all we will be bringing in?
New for 2021
The most experienced and award winning half Foz
The most exciting young back Schuster
The Younger Turbo has also been signed and he could be anything

Which other club has had three big signings ?

More surprises to come .

New for 2021
The most experienced and award winning half Foz
The most exciting young back Schuster
The Younger Turbo has also been signed and he could be anything

Which other club has had three big signings ?

More surprises to come .
Wouldn't say we've made 3 big signings. Foz the only signing. Gold Coast?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4