The purge is on!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You’re talking about one of the best players of all time and if you moved DCE to there he wouldn’t have the same influence Smith does
DCE is not worth the money he’s on playing his preferred position at halfback so why change him to a spot he’s not familiar with?As for TomT at centre,it restricts his involvement and impact by playing there and it means a more important/valuable position like fullback is occupied by someone the club can only offer peanuts to.So in effect,the club would have a Brendan Elliott type player at FB and TomT in the centres
Maybe TomT can benefit from avoiding the duress fb puts on the body? Maybe dce or walker (someone of quality) could play 1? Always good to explore all options... with dce, Schuster, foran, tommyT, walker, cust surely there's a winning combo there?

It is funny isn't it, and I may be wrong, but I don't think Woodsie has ever had to resort to swearing at other posters, telling them to go and support another club, challenging them to say things to their face publicly and revoking their right to express their point of view unless they have played high level rugby league - you know, like you would hear in a school playground.

A lot of what he says is tongue in cheek and taking the piss/stirring the pot, but I don't think people get it.
I agree, and I personally have never attacked anyone on this forum unless someone has gone out of their way to first put crap on me. I'm on the opinion you want to bag someone out behind a keyboard and you don't even know the person, better be man enough to say it to their face or just dont say anything or reword it better. Im all for some tongue and cheek, having some banter, different opinions etc That's what a forum is all about. I have had a lot of banter with biff and James, we dont agree on a lot of stuff (mainly DCE @;) )but end of the day, its just a bit of fun. When you start calling the players pussies and other forum members to me your just a loser, because NRL players are so tough. If Its tongue and cheek, all good then. This is a pretty good forum for people to get on, voice their opinion, support the club, find out information etc I guess personally I try and post positive stuff and try and defend lot of negativity.

Maybe TomT can benefit from avoiding the duress fb puts on the body? Maybe dce or walker (someone of quality) could play 1? Always good to explore all options... with dce, Schuster, foran, tommyT, walker, cust surely there's a winning combo there?
Tom’s body may benefit from that,but the team doesn’t by paying someone a million dollars to sit in the centres.Walker has proven he’s not a FB and DCE is the clubs best half and at 32 before season start next year,he ain’t moving to a position he’s never played before.He’s,at best,a million dollar halfback,no ones paying him a million to learn and play FB

Tom’s body may benefit from that,but the team doesn’t by paying someone a million dollars to sit in the centres.Walker has proven he’s not a FB and DCE is the clubs best half and at 32 before season start next year,he ain’t moving to a position he’s never played before.He’s,at best,a million dollar halfback,no ones paying him a million to learn and play FB
When did walker prove he's not a fb? Didn't GI and folau play centre? What about Jamie lyon? A nsw centre would do wonders for our team. Not saying this is the way to go, but there have been worse ideas.

My point being, after a season like this, keep your mind open to new possibilities my friend

God help us when Foran signs !!
I think we have struck gold mate... if we sign him for 1 year and an option in our favour for another year on 350k lets just say. We have acquired a million dollar player that brings a ton of experience and respect as you can see the manly players clearly have for him and most of the league im sure. The guy is tough and doesn't give up! We could use some of that.. we lost older heads Thommo boyle and now afb so we need some leadership. He can be a great mentor for the boys and he has a great footy mind. Our attack is going to be great to watch next year.. foran walker and turbo on that left side gives me a semi erection :)

JS getting help from Foran will only speed up his progress as a 1st grader. I also heard most of his contract will be paid by TPAs.. can someone clarify this?

He does it purposefully like a kid at school picking his nose and throwing boogers at you. If you dont toe the party line you become a numbnut or a goose etc then he starts throwing more boogers and mocks people's religions. He thinks hes the big dawg on campus but as @Kevinward777 alluded to he's got no fangs...
Thing is if that kid did that in a class at our school, there would be 100% a bit of good old biff in the classroom

ahh, miss those days

@Woodsie
@Kevinward777
@Bring back the.... Biff?

Gents. I have no idea who is the "wrong" or "right" here (no do I really care) however can you please play nicely and with respect to each other? Otherwise we need to start deleting posts etc and no one wants to do that on a Friday afternoon.

If you are frustrated with each other the ignore button is your best friend. I would hate to see things keep escalating to the point where people are given breaks from the site and will miss out on adding another 30 pages to the K-Foz thread (and it feels like this could head there)

Hugs and kisses

lsz

What makes you such an expert? You coached an NRL side, you ever played the game? Like to see you walk up to the team and call them pussies to their face. I would love to play a game against you, then we will see who is calling someone a pussy.

i dont have a love fest for DCE, im a fan but also a big fan of marty, the turbos etc. I just dont agree with some of the posts directed towards DCE and put forward my argument. Not saying Im always right, just my opinion. Some of the stuff you post just sounds stupid. You are having a go at DCE calling him a pussy and should piss off if he doesn't wear the 9 - yet no one has asked him and no one will. You stated the other day if we had a fit Turbo and Walker any avg half would win us the comp, and a player like keary would not need any good players around him - yet why did Roosters go out and buy Cronk for a million? They already had keary and a gun side? Why buy cronk to play along side keary? Then you mention Cleary, well what has we won? He hasn't even played in a grandfinal or major semi? You come out with ludacris posts and then when people ask you to support your rants you dont come back with any thing except stuff like I have a love fest with DCE and the club and posters on here are pussies. Mate, you sound like a drop kick.
I played second row and 5/8 for 11 years, was in the MWSE Flegg squad and helped coach Cromer Kingfishers junior sides tough guy.
I have had enough of you thanks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4