The purge is on!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I must be the only one concerned ... that of the total of 4 players Des has recruited in 2 years .... 3 of them are already being purged .... not a great strike rate ...
To be fair he's been fairly limited through suffering from penalties to our cap and also our overall cap and the contracts players were signed to.

I must be the only one concerned ... that of the total of 4 players Des has recruited in 2 years .... 3 of them are already being purged .... not a great strike rate ...

Lets put things in perspective......
A complete strike rate is an over all strike rate and Des record as a head coach is measured by his overall success and as far as premierships wins and finals appearances go he is up on top with the best of them

I guess when circumstance is against you, a signing is a signing, is a signing, see Levi for an example.

I give Des until round 10 next year until the drums are beating.

I guess when circumstance is against you, a signing is a signing, is a signing, see Levi for an example.

I give Des until round 10 next year until the drums are beating.
If we are losing until round 10 next year i will be one of the first to beat the drums
Over to you Des ....

I think if you measure Des as a coach over the last 5 years his success rate will be closer to 40-45 percent winning rate than his overall career average of about 58 percent.

He has currency in the back due to his overall record and the media have left him be this season by just using the devastating injury toll we suffered as the reason why its all gone so badly this year.

I think next year will be a telling one for Des one way or another.

Irrelevant post but..
Davey for waddell
Saab for garrick
Sign staggs, staines, hetherington
If money left buy tyrone may

Irrelevant post but..
Davey for waddell
Saab for garrick
ahhhh... what it is to dream...

and you are certainly dreaming if you think that Manly would be successful in bringing players of Staggs, Staines and Hetherington's ilk to Brookvale...

This makes a lot of sense but I dont think we have the money
AFB reportedly on 850k - 500k for staggs ?? 400k for staines that's 900k - 1ml. We were offering hoppa 250k let him go theres been too much negative issues with his whole contract saga just let him go. Along with other players including elliot, thommo and taufua leaving that should cover hetherington. In terms of may or sailor it may just come down to making some moves to fit one of them in. Or see if one can get a tpa somewhere. I think its could be realistic or at least achievable. Persist with cust at 9 til fainu is back.. just gonna have to. Maybe pay some freight for suli.
1.turbo
2.saab
3.Walker
4.staggs
5.staines
6.schuster
7.dce
8.paseka
9.cust
10.taupau
11.hetherington
12.sironen
13.Trbojevic

14.May
15.Keppie
16.Gosiewski
17.Olakauatu

ahhhh... what it is to dream...

and you are certainly dreaming if you think that Manly would be successful in bringing players of Staggs, Staines and Hetherington's ilk to Brookvale...
Money talks.. we should have enough to secure at least two of them

AFB reportedly on 850k - 500k for staggs ?? 400k for staines that's 900k - 1ml. We were offering hoppa 250k let him go theres been too much negative issues with his whole contract saga just let him go. Along with other players including elliot, thommo and taufua leaving that should cover hetherington. In terms of may or sailor it may just come down to making some moves to fit one of them in. Or see if one can get a tpa somewhere. I think its could be realistic or at least achievable. Persist with cust at 9 til fainu is back.. just gonna have to. Maybe pay some freight for suli.
1.turbo
2.saab
3.Walker
4.staggs
5.staines
6.schuster
7.dce
8.paseka
9.cust
10.taupau
11.hetherington
12.sironen
13.Trbojevic

14.May
15.Keppie
16.Gosiewski
17.Olakauatu
What a team !!! I have not been turned on like this for some time @sean john

1.turbo
2.saab
3.Walker
4.staggs
5.staines
6.schuster
7.dce
8.paseka
9.cust
10.taupau
11.hetherington
12.sironen
13.Trbojevic

14.May
15.Keppie
16.Gosiewski
17.Olakauatu
That is a premiership winning team !!!
There are guns firing in every direction

Irrelevant post but..
Davey for waddell
Saab for garrick
My friend... why do we need staggs? We have walker and suli. Plus harper and parker. Your other suggestions i like especially hetherington.. but isn't he a panther next season? Staggs is going to re-sign i swear i read that the other day. Staines would be nice for the right price.. little **** probably thinks hes entitled to more after scoring a plethora of tries in 2 games. Das is the millennial way... this is the way!

Ps 400k for staines? A two game fresh rookie kid? Yeah nah give me saab. We should try to get one of the Warriors wingers preferably fusitua. Tall fast and strong... we can give them a slow ass taufua

My friend... why do we need staggs? We have walker and suli. Plus harper and parker. Your other suggestions i like especially hetherington.. but isn't he a panther next season? Staggs is going to re-sign i swear i read that the other day. Staines would be nice for the right price.. little **** probably thinks hes entitled to more after scoring a plethora of tries in 2 games. Das is the millennial way... this is the way!

Ps 400k for staines? A two game fresh rookie kid? Yeah nah give me saab. We should try to get one of the Warriors wingers preferably fusitua. Tall fast and strong... we can give them a slow ass taufua
Hetherington has been told he can look elsewhere warriors want him to partner AFB. Staggs is one of the best centres around at the moment and he is a goalkicker which we need. Harper and parker are depth. Staines I think is worth the gamble besides we need a back up fullback considering tirbo will be out at some stage

1.turbo
2.saab
3.Walker
4.staggs
5.staines
6.schuster
7.dce
8.paseka
9.cust
10.taupau
11.hetherington
12.sironen
13.Trbojevic

14.May
15.Keppie
16.Gosiewski
17.Olakauatu
Now that’s a team which is worthy of manly colours , add sirro‘s younger brother to the squad from Souths it’s one team Worthy of being called a manly warringah sea eagles team but we all know won’t ever happen .

that squad would be top 4 contenders.

Staines wants 400k a year for 4 yrs. Seems alot now but I reckon in the long run it will be a steal. Look at ponga.. newcastle took a gamble and it payed off. Staines is a gooden trust me

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4