The purge is on!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think there will be a couple more added to the purg list after today
Oh wow - yet again I only watched the first 20 minutes or so - what a disgrace. I refuse to have my blood boil watching pathetic no effort play and so over the last 5 weeks as soon as I have seen a hint of no heart I have switched off which has generally been about the first 20 minutes of each game - been so so much better for my stress levels! Serenity now serenity now! But agreed totally - there needs to be a massive turnover. I have been very strong in defending the team because they have been without three quarters of the spine all year but you now CANNOT excuse a lack of effort, commitment, pride and grit. Thank goodness Waddell and maybe Boyle are going, Croker needs to go as well, Taufua, Garrick, Hopoate is so overrated (so far) it isn't funny, Levi goorne, AFB going, still not sure at all that Jetski is anything more than a decent bench player. This has now turned into a total total farce. DCE tried in the first 20 but why oh why did he try to cut out four players when if he shortens and flattens the pass at least one of two others score unmarked instead of throwing the intercept. Arghhhhhhhhh just sums up their effort today perfectly - effing woeful!

DO you think the purge includes us, the supporters? After these past 2 months, I don't think they want us after seeing some of these performances.

Gee dce sets a weak mental attitude by whinging and milking for penalties, I'd put him high up the purge list now. Constantly got drawn in again while defending today, costing us plenty of overlaps (although good one on one tackles when he positioned himself well). Short AND long kicking game is a few years expired now and his attack is down to random individual plays, fluke plays and barge-over short passes to forward plays. All talk no action, effort - yes - but im sure he is a hypocrite to the critiques he makes on our team during his arrogant little team huddles he runs.

Obviously dce won't be purged because he has sold everyone the myth that he is a great leader (due to his eloquence and team huddles around him) but obviously he hasn't set any standards since around 2014 when our senior players became less prominent. We are so temperamental and have been ever since we assembled the core of this side in 2016. That's because in reality it is lead by and dominated by players that don't lead by example, and don't have the mental toughness to develop a durable, consistent rugby league team. How many chances has dce had? How many halves partners? Im over him and his teacher's pet persona.

Fainu can save us sure, but even if the core of this side ever won a premiership over the next two or so seasons it would be off the back of a well-timed run and need luck. We have been talking about a lack of mental toughness for YEARS now. While last year we showed crazy resilience at times, we also showed (and moreso this season) that this lack of mental toughness is still a very big part of the squad we have. I don't think Des is to blame for that aspect of our side.

If you want a real halves pairing for 1/4 of the price then I would invest in something like this halves pairing for 2021...

Schuster to 7, Foz/Burton to 6. Obviously if foz we should sign someone like Burton anyways as a succession plan. Won't happen but **** im over dce and his bull****
Dce out

Last edited by a moderator:
There is something wrong in a big way. I did not see at any stage this team playing as a unit today. DCE did his upmost best and got no support.

Time to ditch the passengers that are holding us back and get it guys who want to do this!!
AFB leaving isn’t a coincidence.

I have zero inside knowledge but doubt it’s a happy camp.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4