The purge is on!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
E81B8818-40E5-4AFD-ACAE-24AFB4FFD99B.jpeg

Des effect in full swing, he knows what he's doing & is shedding the deadwood now instead of renewing dud contracts.

Davey might not seem that inspiring a signing but bear in mind, Des has been involved in his selection, so unlike other "no names" we've signed in recent years, this one will have some potential.

I'm looking forward to seeing our top 30 plus 6 devs for 2021.
Wondering if Crusher or Bozo Jr had a hand in this and has seen something others haven't much like Harper. Wanna f'ing hope so

I'm surprised Boyle is being let go. He hasn't had much opportunity this season, but he's had some very good moments. Thought he might be the type of no-frills forward (in the Mark Bryant/Glenn Hall mould) that Des was always fond of.
I think he was on pretty decent money maybe

When given the reins and cheque book at Bulldoggies ... Dessie put together a wooden spoon roster .. Scorecard - 1/100 .. a point given for the tenacity to stick with the same haircut ...
Bit harsh - he took them from 9th to a minor premiership and 2 grand finals.
(But maybe I'm too generous, I'd even give two points for the haircut)

I think we will end up with TPJ, Garner, Foran and a veteran hooker. A few upgrades and a bunch of guys on minimum wages looking for another chance.

Fine by me I suppose. As long as a few of the young guys keep improving.

I think we will end up with TPJ, Garner, Foran and a veteran hooker. A few upgrades and a bunch of guys on minimum wages looking for another chance.

That would not be fine by me, and wouldn't be fine mid-2021 with TPJ on sidelines for 8-weeks on carry-over + reckless high-shot, and Foran out for season with broken sticky-tape on one of his bionic legs.

Garner I can live with, but haven't seen much of him to rate/flame

Which veteran hooker is realistically available?

TPJ :sick:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4