The purge is on!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is this mushroom mentally (keep you in the dark and feed you bull****) that I can't tolerate. But hey I'm only a member and we don't seem to count for much. My suspicion is that there are not going to be any more signings other than Saab if we get him. I don't see that there will be much improvement next year.
i am a loyal and honourable club member as your good self but I dont see it that way .
I dont think we are kept in the dark and believe we are going to have a great 2021 because I can see light at the end of the bottom of the competition ladder tunnel

It is this mushroom mentally (keep you in the dark and feed you bull****) that I can't tolerate. But hey I'm only a member and we don't seem to count for much. My suspicion is that there are not going to be any more signings other than Saab if we get him. I don't see that there will be much improvement next year.

Have patience , more will be revealed #NextWeek

And if that doesn’t happen,

Have patience more will be revealed #NextWeek

I wonder also does it relate more to the fact that the media manager and I’d say most of the office staff would be on their 6 weeks leave ( would have started the week after we completed our last game which was at the end of September) and I figure should in fact be over this week.

Meaning , yes here it is again , the staff should be back at work #NextWeek.

I do note the membership team is already back but doesn’t mean everyone else is.
Stop making sensible observations Mark, you'll scare people away...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2