The Prince of Brookvale - Where do you think he is at

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Darren said:
get over it Kiwi, it's getting long winded, Slater is miles ahead off Brett at present, give it up mate!!

Brett has done great for all the injuries he has carried. I'm sure next season he will be much quicker and looking like the guy we knew.

I dont think Slater is " Miles " ahead off Brett at present as the Snake has come up with some brilliant plays in attack and defence since his come back .And when a player can be brilliant no one can be "Miles "ahead of him,. Lets not forget just after a hand full of games back from injury Brett was considered as fullback for NSW , thats how good this guy is. Slater has only one big advantage over Brett and that is that he is fitter .he is not a more skillful player. I am also very confident the Snake will be the best player on the field when we play the storm next week.

I watched Slater on Friday night. Did nothing special except knock the ball on from a sitter. As I've said before Brett hasn't ever been on the wrong side of a 40 nil score and has never let Australia down by stupid play.

Ke is Just a bitter Rex hunt who has no idea about footy. He has as much cred as jase the souths fan. Lol

morning all,

hjust chasing a few stats,

what are brett's try and game tallies at?

how many games has gift played for the sea Eagles?

anyone hear macg=dougal talking about Bretts operation on one week at a time last night.. seems more of a testament to snake that he has played so well all year.

aqnother pre season and year should see him even better in 2012

joeboy said:
anyone hear macg=dougal talking about Bretts operation on one week at a time last night.. seems more of a testament to snake that he has played so well all year.

Amazed to hear that Bretty had to have his leg broken, and reshaped with bone from his hip. Then had to learn to run with it in a different way. The man is amazing, we are blessed to have him make such an effort.

May he be justly rewarded with the 2011 Premiership ring :angel:

Hope to hear the 'Brett Stewart' chant at the GF. In fact it would be great to chant each of our try scorer's names. :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6