The Presser

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
What an absolute pile of **** press conf from Barrett

Basically all he said was we need to be better.... well no ****!!!!

DCE said he had lovers tiff with Hastings before Barrett cut him off

Crap coach and a load of crap really

He should have ripped the team hard and the players but instead he’s all buddy buddy

Sack Barrett ASAP!!!

You must have watch a different press conference to me.

LOL, is it just me, or did Baz whisper the F Bomb under his breathe at one point. Consider himself redeemed in my eyes ! :) He didn't mention the second half.

I spotted that as well mate, obviously filthy, which was somewhat good to see - not sure where he goes from here.

Agree with Trent. It’s a young team and they need to learn to play through the tough times in a match. The team is great when everything is going well but seems the panic and make errors when something goes against them.
He has to take some flak for that, we are coached to be a flashy attacking team. Not once in his tenure have we ever focused on being the gritty defenceive team that pulls the trigger when we need to score like QLD, Melb, and old Manly sides. We are a flashy attacking side that looks great when we are on the front foot, but have no answers if the offloads and low percentage attacking plays don't stick. He created this by undoing Tooveys and Haslers style of play. simple.

What is he expected to say?
Maybe this we were pathetic and we are sorry for embarrassing our fans at home it will not happen again. Changes will be made and I will have to look at what I'm doing as a coach for the team to put in this performance at home after last weeks debacle. Yes Hastings and DCE got into a knuckle and it is unacceptable from the captain of our club and he has been told to start acting like a leader. As for Hastings he was stood down for todays game but will be available for next match and I expect both of them to behave like the professionals they are being paid like.

What an absolute pile of **** press conf from Barrett

Basically all he said was we need to be better.... well no ****!!!!

DCE said he had lovers tiff with Hastings before Barrett cut him off

Crap coach and a load of crap really

He should have ripped the team hard and the players but instead he’s all buddy buddy

Sack Barrett ASAP!!!

Yes he answers the questions in the presser to suit the journo’s In his defence he was ripping into the players at 1/2 time
He may prefer to keep it behind closed doors
Yeah Na ?

He has to take some flak for that, we are coached to be a flashy attacking team. Not once in his tenure have we ever focused on being the gritty defenceive team that pulls the trigger when we need to score like QLD, Melb, and old Manly sides. We are a flashy attacking side that looks great when we are on the front foot, but have no answers if the offloads and low percentage attacking plays don't stick. He created this by undoing Tooveys and Haslers style of play. simple.

I agree you make some good points. But I would like to see Trent given a season without board conflict, a season with a full roster (Matai, Stewart and Myles missing), a season with a full salary cap.

Its 2016 all over again. Trent got no farken idea.
Lazy players who are more concerned with there instagram feed.
* The lack of defensive awareness is pathetic rebuilds i seen a few hasler and bozo/lowe is built on defence and ball control we have none of this.
* bring outcoached with dumb **** i mean hoe many times will tom get caught out in the line.
* i concerned this rebuild is possible another start from stratch - kelly had enough time swap for tom wright get rid of uate get suli in.
* i simply had enough we been laped by souths and tigers and out played by titans lost to knights in extra we are done.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/04/15/sea-eagles-press-conference---round-6-2018/

Baz 'Booing us off - fck'
Chez 'Fans have a right to boo, we just need to stop giving them the choice by playing better'

Chez 'lovers tiff' on Jacko scuffle
Baz 'I'll answer that....' (mutters)
I don't understand why Barrett cuts in with "I'll answer that" then doesn't!

On a different note there is a fan signing this evening at the Leagues- geez wouldn't want to have to front up to that...

What is he expected to say? Said they were diabolical and didn't show enough resolve just before half time. Too many crucial errors at crucial times. Some of the young guys dropping their heads. But not much he can do with team changes with his current squad.
I'd like to hear that heads will roll, we can't take anymore of this rubbish, make the hard decisions and drop Uate at the very least!!

I don't understand why Barrett cuts in with "I'll answer that" then doesn't!

On a different note there is a fan signing this evening at the Leagues- geez wouldn't want to have to front up to that...
That was a good ploy by Baz, sucked in the Journos :D

I've been to a few Fan signings after a loss.
We Fans just love to meet our faves, even though the crowd will be reduced :inlove:

Manly 4Ever :rock:

That was a good ploy by Baz, sucked in the Journos :D

I've been to a few Fan signings after a loss.
We Fans just love to meet our faves, even though the crowd will be reduced :inlove:

Manly 4Ever :rock:
A fan signing after a loss as long as the effort was there I can take.
But I just couldn't bring myself to go today...

So Barrett basically said we can't make changes to the roster. What do some Silvertails with knowledge of the the lower grades think? Obviously Uate had a shocker so he'd be an obvious start. Surely if Hastings and Cherry have an issue it needs sorting as the team has to come before individuals.
What are the answers? Who plays next week if Trent turns lumberjack and wields and big axe? Do we actually have viable replacements?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12