The Positive Patch

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No positives for me, I didn't watch the game. I've had Covid all week and didn't want the stress. So I sat and made a plastic model kit of a spaceship and got updates on my phone. Three and a half minutes from full-time I turned the tele on just to see the Eels score. It's my fault, I put the mock on them.

Still be in 9th spot after the weekend depending on the 3 teams below us with no blow out scores from the 3 of them. Particularly Warriors and Dragons game. So still hanging in there. That's something of a positive.?

No positives for me, I didn't watch the game. I've had Covid all week and didn't want the stress. So I sat and made a plastic model kit of a spaceship and got updates on my phone. Three and a half minutes from full-time I turned the tele on just to see the Eels score. It's my fault, I put the mock on them.
Cool! When you finish the model post a pic. I have always been a keen model kit builder.

My neighbours didn't call the Police suspecting a domestic as I screamed at the TV in the vain hope that I could influence the decision
You weren't the only one, and those piss arse 9 commentators ie; Slater, all in on the Parra love in...vomit material ugh !@#..

If we played like we did last night against the Broncos we’d have won 100%.
I agree feathered friend . If we played with the same zeal , passion and intensity as we did against the eels we would have given our selves a chance to give it to the Donkeys .

Positive is @BOZO is back posting!

Schu is a bigger influence in this team than many realize and he came through unscathed.

I’m actually positive about how we will go with Tom out. He’s well below being near his best and Reubs filled in admirably when he was out. Tom being out again means the rest need to take more responsibility and accountability.

Tom now has a decent stint in the sideline to get his knee right as well as rehabbing the shoulder. I’m positive about him coming back better for it for our run to the finals.

We have guys returning from injury and suspension over the coming weeks which will help.

Plenty of others too.
A credit to you too feathered friend for keeping positive and shining your aura of hope and possibilities in our challenging times

The fact is when lifes adversities bring us down to our knees our negative response only buries us deeper to the depths of despair and helplessness and we give our selves no chance of hope for a favourable outcome

In times of adversity the only constructive reaction to our resurrection is a positive mind set

The Negative people see adversity as the bitter end
The positive people see adversity as the beginning of opportunities towards success

One of my favourite inspiring positive sports stories on you tube

Why adversity is a gift - the story of Tom Brady​

I have a Russian HIND helicopter got the kit a few years ago, still yet to build.

The damm kits are so expensive nowadays
They are mate, but I'm not very creative with much so models are about it.

I had an operation a couple of years ago and bought some models while recuperating. An F1 car I did poorly, a sports car I did better and a craft from the 70s scifi TV show Space 1999 that I did okay. I can't paint for peanuts though!

They are mate, but I'm not very creative with much so models are about it.

I had an operation a couple of years ago and bought some models while recuperating. An F1 car I did poorly, a sports car I did better and a craft from the 70s scifi TV show Space 1999 that I did okay. I can't paint for peanuts though!
Here's my last model I did a few yeare back. A10 Warthog, one of my favourite military planes

Attachments

• 20220522_205117.jpg
    20220522_205117.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 29
It annoys me to watch the Panthers young guns demolish all teams they play the past few seasons. They gambled with youth & it’s paying off. Now the Cowboys have done the same & gambled on youth….look how enthusiastic the kids are & how they’re playing. Here we have numerous young guns & are refusing to blood them. So fvcking annoying! Weekes, Tuitavaki, Vaega, Sykes….yet we persevere with the out dated!
Trbo
Saab
Koula
Tuipulotu
Garrick
Schuster
Humphries
Tuitavake
Fainu
Aloiai
Olakau’atu
Tuilagi
Brbo
Res: Weekes, Paseka, Keppie, Bullemore
Pretty sure other youngsters could also be selected!

Last edited:
Still be in 9th spot after the weekend depending on the 3 teams below us with no blow out scores from the 3 of them. Particularly Warriors and Dragons game. So still hanging in there. That's something of a positive.?

10th.

Now we face Melbourne in Melbourne after they've been pumped twice on the trot. With no Saab, Turbo, Parker, Paseka, Fainu, Lawton & then Harper likely playing. Could be 12th after this weekend.

10th.

Now we face Melbourne in Melbourne after they've been pumped twice on the trot. With no Saab, Turbo, Parker, Paseka, Fainu, Lawton & then Harper likely playing. Could be 12th after this weekend.
That's 3 spots down from 9th. Starting to get a bit chilly down there.

10th.

Bro ! I think you posted that in the wrong thread!

Just sayin’

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6