The Plot Thickens...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The thing that the NRL seem to want people to forget here is that NONE of this would be happening if Horsehead had done his job properly in the first place. If Horsehead hadn't stuffed up in the first place, if he had actually gotten it right, none of this would have happened.

I don't condone what AFB said at all, but it wouldn't have even happened if Jared Maxwell, arguably the NRL's most experienced and senior match official, had done his job correctly. I mean, the NRL, Graham Annesley, have even come out and said he got it wrong.

But as usual, nothing will be done regarding Horsehead's continued poor performances in The Bunker.

Last year a referee was dropped to running the lines and a touch judge was dropped to NSW Cup after the error they made when not calling an illegal block by Euan Aitken which denied Manly the chance to level the scores at the end of a game. And neither of them had access to the umpteen video replays and camera angles like Horsehead Maxwell does. Yet while they got punished for a split second decision gone wrong ... you can bet your house that Maxwell will be back in The Bunker this weekend.

Last edited:
The thing that the NRL seem to want people to forget here is that NONE of this would be happening if Horsehead had done his job properly in the first place. If Horsehead hadn't stuffed up in the first place, if he had actually gotten it right, none of this would have happened.

I don't condone what AFB said at all, but it wouldn't have even happened if Jared Maxwell, arguably the NRL's most experienced and senior match official, had done his job correctly. I mean, the NRL, Graham Annesley, have even come out and said he got it wrong.

But as usual, nothing will be done regarding Horsehead's continued poor performances in The Bunker.

Last year a referee was dropped to running the lines and a touch judge was dropped to NSW Cup after the error they made when not calling an illegal block by Euan Aitken which denied Manly the chance to level the scores at the end of a game. And neither of them had access to the umpteen video replays and camera angles like Horsehead Maxwell does. Yet while they got punished for a split second decision gone wrong ... you can bet your house that Maxwell will be back in The Bunker this weekend.
Perhaps he didn't stuff up at all. Maxwell is a Shire boy who would get plenty of kudos from his Manly hating mates every time he duds Manly.
Perhaps he thought "Got away with this last week, nothing said, business as usual this week". (think Sirro in the Sharks game, just as Manly started to mount a comeback.)
Perhaps he had to make up for ruling in Manly's favour on the captains challenge with DCE's 'dropped ball'.
Who knows? All I do know is that I have zero confidence in Maxwell's alleged impartiality in games involving Manly.

What I want to know is, if what AFB did is so reprehensible that they want to make sure kids dont go into school & start bullying each other with the words AFB used in his rant, where is all the outrage & constant repetition of the dog shot Leilua put on Edwards?

Sure he got 3/4 weeks for doing it but I've seen & heard more about what AFB said than what Leilua did.

Surely they don't want kids going into school & coathangering other kids so where's the oversaturation & vilification of Leilua's actions?
To answer your last question....black and orange my friend, black and orange.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4