The NRL Finals Series - 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Listening to Flanno, he wants someone to belt Johnson badly. I don’t think he cares if it’s legal or not. Gamble would be my bet. @:D

You can really see the Warriors are a well-coached team. Some great shapes in their attack, especially when they get close to the try line. They're a really good team to watch at the moment, and it's hard for me not to cheer a team with AFB and Walker in it.

You can really see the Warriors are a well-coached team. Some great shapes in their attack, especially when they get close to the try line. They're a really good team to watch at the moment, and it's hard for me not to cheer a team with AFB and Walker in it.
Jeez...Blake looks all class, the footwork he used to score that try was sublime...

Listening to Flanno, he wants someone to belt Johnson badly. I don’t think he cares if it’s legal or not. Gamble would be my bet. @:D
Really...you can kinda see what sort of a coach he's going to be, good luck with these sort of tactics. The refs may have another view tho...

Like an EPL crowd, good luck to them for next Sat night.
It's weird, a 3000 crowd at an RL championship match over here generates more noise and atmosphere than an NRL match with 20000. I don't understand why there isn't any singing/chanting over there. I'm not a soccer fan but you have to hand it to them with the noise they make.

It's weird, a 3000 crowd at an RL championship match over here generates more noise and atmosphere than an NRL match with 20000. I don't understand why there isn't any singing/chanting over there. I'm not a soccer fan but you have to hand it to them with the noise they make.
I’ve been watching a bit more of the footy over there.(it helps with the NRL withdrawals). I think it was a 4-6 weeks ago? I was watching HullKR and Huddersfield. There was approx 7,000 hardy souls there. It was absolutely pissing down. But the noise and singing, chants were unreal. I thought if that was in Oz there’d be no one sitting in the rain ( ponchos or not). And those that were there wouldn’t be saying shiit.
I wish we’d be more like that over here. The closest it ever got over here was when @vidmar was leading the Manly chants at Suncorp back in the travelling supporters days.

Its part of your DNA if you're brought up in UK/Europe to sing and chant at any sport, just look at the darts, I went to soccer games every week as I was born there, and the noise that was generated by a small crowd was incredible. The oz crowds watching NRL, AFL/Union are certainly reserved when it comes chanting, not sure how it can be changed, maybe they have more passionate supporters over there who just want to urge their team on. Our A league supporters follow the soccer tradition of singing, all adds to the atmosphere.

Dylan Walker ... honestly I wish we still had him.

AFB too.....
Would have been great to have kept A F B but apparently now on some one mil bucks at the Warriors . Even if he could somehow have been retained he would have still commanded 900 k or so , Jake is on something similar , Haumole soon some 800 k or thereabouts according to some reports .
Shu , on some reports 650 k , others a bit more ,
Bit difficult one would think to be able have all of them . Still would not swap Haumole , Jake has to be an integral part of the side for a host of reasons .
Was always going to be a bit of a downgrade replacing A F B with Alioia but unfortunately not to the extent to date

Very disappointing way or manner for the Knights season to end and naturally for their supporters . Fairly impressive form going into the finals and with what was it , 8 straight wins ?.
Warriors have given the impression with the few times i have seen them of being capable of playing some well drilled and well structured style of play . .
Full marks to the coach and players in positively responding .
Manly almost and probably should have had them a few weeks ago in N Z .
Oh the vagaries and fortunes of footy

Yes, I went to a soccer game (not top tier) in England a lot of years ago and there were about 3000 there and the noise was huge - it helped that we accidentally sat with the opposition fans so were facing the racket from the home fans! Game was as boring as all **** though..!

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8