The NO LOOK pass poll.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Schuster's no look passing ....

• Turns me on .. more please.

• Is a weapon .. love it

• Yeah, nah ... over it.

• Piss it off ...

• Bloke is obsessed and needs an intervention.

Results are only viewable after voting.
With over 80 votes cast ... opinion at Silvertails is split right down the middle ... with 50% of respondents being positive about the no look ... and 50% of respondents being negative ...

WHICH just proves beyond any doubt that half the people on here have no clue whatsoever.
Any post that can stir up passionate replies makes our forum more interesting .
And you certainly are getting many replies here woodsie

Question is... of the 2 groups above, which are the 50% that have no clue?
Speaking of no clue and getting back to the Sensational Shu no look pass
The opposition defence has no clue what so ever when the no look Shu pass mesmerizes them

Question is... of the 2 groups above, which are the 50% that have no clue?
Obviously its the 50% that don't understand how important the execution of this pass is to Schuster, and him fulfilling his incredible potential for us. When he is at his best it is a thing of beauty. Coaching it out of him, would have the same result as tying one hand behind his back.

Obviously its the 50% that don't understand how important the execution of this pass is to Schuster, and him fulfilling his incredible potential for us. When he is at his best it is a thing of beauty. Coaching it out of him, would have the same result as tying one hand behind his back.
Definitely don’t coach it out of him , but teach him to use it selectively.

He uses it far too often, and it doesn’t always work

Last edited:
It fails to be an X factor, game changing type play when you do it every time you pass. The opposition tends to pick up on things that are done with monotonous regularity.
Agree - the opposition will be more shocked when Josh actually looks where he passes it. That'll be the element of surprise.

For those old enough Phil Blake's chip over the top in the early 1980's - by the end there were 2 Parra blokes back waiting for it and it became a low percentage play in the big games.

PS I don't think Josh's 'no look' is really the issue - he just needs to get fit and get a good run of games. We desperately need 2021 Josh even if it comes with an error or two. The kid's special.

Yep & he gets it right now & again too..... But mostly its like a DCE bomb.. Hands position neatly over to the opposition.

I definitely voted in the ‘he’s obsessed and needs an intervention’ category
It’s cool when it comes off but damn the kid’s addicted to it.
Soon he’ll be sticking no look passes in his veins and jammin’ in his crack pipes.

Inappropriate Behavior
I definitely voted in the ‘he’s obsessed and needs an intervention’ category
It’s cool when it comes off but damn the kid’s addicted to it.
Soon he’ll be sticking no look passes in his veins and jammin’ in his crack pipes.

Is that a fkin serious comment? Crack pipe. Seriously

Would you like someone talking like this about you or your son, who is just trying to make a living for himself and his family.

Show some respect you POS

No it wasn't. No smiley or nothing.
Well I should’ve put a smiley face then
Geez mate sorry if my sense of humour offended you
I say this sort of stuff about myself as a self deprecating thing if I’m extremely passionate or hooked on something
Wow man I’ve misread the room

Well I should’ve put a smiley face then
Geez mate sorry if my sense of humour offended you
I say this sort of stuff about myself as a self deprecating thing if I’m extremely passionate or hooked on something
Wow man I’ve misread the room

Talking about injecting crack into footballers veins is going to lose any room any time, except for a drug den.

Talking about injecting crack into footballers veins is going to lose any room any time, except for a drug den.
Relax bro it’s obviously a play on the title ‘needs an intervention’
Never thought it would be taken so seriously
Sorry if it’s a sore spot for ya

If Des is allowing Schuster to do it ,then our opinions on this subject does not count .Let's wait till he plays a few games at 6 to judge him .For me , he is the player I want to watch with more football in his hands of our team .Cannot wait for tomorrow night cheering on the boys , Maaaaaanly .

,then our opinions on this subject does not count
And here I was thinking Schu jumps on the forum to get advice on his game, on occasions where Hasler hasn’t given a directive?!

The whole point of the forum is to share opinions. An opinion doesn’t have to have an impact for it to be worthwhile or valid.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8