The NO LOOK pass poll.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Schuster's no look passing ....

• Turns me on .. more please.

• Is a weapon .. love it

• Yeah, nah ... over it.

• Piss it off ...

• Bloke is obsessed and needs an intervention.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Okay, let's here it .. what is your opinion, view or attitude to the Schuster no look play.

I'd like to see him look once before he passes. Nothing hit the target last game he played at all.
ps i'm not a fan of him either

The last thing we need is for Josh to play within himself. His strength is ex-factor, and it's a thing of beauty.

I hope Des encourages him to play what he sees and feels.

If he makes a mistake or error TRYING something, I hope everyone is absolutely behind that.

I don't think Josh has had sufficient game time this year to make any judgements about his style of play.

Hopefully, our attack, left and right, will fire much better this week (minus DCE).
I respectfully disagree. Coming back from injury, his focus should have been to rip in physically and do the 1% stuff well. Instead, he has taken the easy option time and time again. He looks for the big play every time he touches the ball...you can see he is just dying for something to happen. His approach to the game is the equivalent of a pinch hitter in cricket...

If he wants to make a career in the halves in the NRL, he is going to have to leave his SG Ball thought processes at the door. It’s not that he can never play eyes up footy...but he has to read the game better to know when it’s appropriate. A tough run will change a game more often than a no look pass will.

Bring on the no look pass!

Bring on the behind the back pass!

Bring on the into the gap pass!

Bring on the double and triple pump pass!

Bring on the cut-out pass!!

Bring on the harbour bridge pass to an unmarked Tippy and Saab!

Bring on the dummy and Schuster runs thru the gap!

Bring on a bunch of Manly players inside and outside Schu backing him up!

Just bring on Josh at 5/8th!!

I just want to see how he goes at 6..
We’re putting all the eggs in the schuster is a 6 basket, without actually seeing him play..

Personally, i like him as a big back rower with ball skills…
If I was manly, ide be taking Marty’s 800k and throwing it at Munster…
Dce 7
Munster 6
Shoe 13
Tom 1
Would be a pretty f$&king lethal attack

Maybe he has been practising the 'no look tunnel ball' pass? I can see Lawton or Koula scoring a few tries off that one.

The last thing we need is for Josh to play within himself. His strength is ex-factor, and it's a thing of beauty.

I hope Des encourages him to play what he sees and feels.

If he makes a mistake or error TRYING something, I hope everyone is absolutely behind that.
Better qualified judges than anyone on Silvertails have spoken highly of Josh’s talent….especially one Benji Marshall. If he & others say he’s a star in the making then that’s good enough for me! What people on here think matters zero…..coz none of them are qualified to make assumptions on a players ability!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4