The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
d5mI2F3MxCTJu.gif

He's obviously lost motivation. Dropping him to reserves this long wasn't the go. Bring him off the bench in 20 min spurts. If he doesn't seem interested then he will have to negotiate a release and go play with his boys at the tigers or something. Ball is in his court. Don't think he gets along with Seibs. Have to back the coach on this one unfortunately. Ad much as I defend the Shu in the past. Sad
Another way to look at it is perhaps dropping him to reserves was the go - it seems the answer to the question, “does he want to fight for it?”, is close to being answered.

Well I'm think I'm done. I can't see any excuses for that performance. He made one run and that was in the 5 minutes. He spent pretty much the whole match one maybe 2 off the wing. He had no interest ( or he was instruction not to but I find that hard to believe) in running the ball. He's either on his way out somewhere already or he's telling Seibs he wants out. That's the only thing I can think coz that was just pathetic today. Very disappointing.

Another way to look at it is perhaps dropping him to reserves was the go - it seems the answer to the question, “does he want to fight for it?”, is close to being answered.
Thsts true. Maybe release is in order and we can use the money elsewhere. He's useless to us if he's not trying. He looks so unfit. Shame he seems like a nice kid.

Thsts true. Maybe release is in order and we can use the money elsewhere. He's useless to us if he's not trying. He looks so unfit. Shame he seems like a nice kid.
Yeah he does seem like a nice kid.

Personally I just want to see him happy. Someone on another thread made a comment about Cody Walker never looking happy; the same could be said for Schu.

Honestly, if he fulfils his potential elsewhere I am ok with that. Ideally it would be with us but from what I am reading (I haven’t seen him play this year), a change seems like the best outcome for all involved.

He's obviously lost motivation. Dropping him to reserves this long wasn't the go. Bring him off the bench in 20 min spurts. If he doesn't seem interested then he will have to negotiate a release and go play with his boys at the tigers or something. Ball is in his court. Don't think he gets along with Seibs. Have to back the coach on this one unfortunately. Ad much as I defend the Shu in the past. Sad
Rewarding a player with a bench spot at the expense of others having a go, is not good for team culture and morale. We’ve seen what’s happened at Souths with ‘alleged’ standards dropping for individuals (no idea if that’s true, but has been reported) and they’ve one two games since August last year.

Rewarding a player with a bench spot at the expense of others having a go, is not good for team culture and morale. We’ve seen what’s happened at Souths with ‘alleged’ standards dropping for individuals (no idea if that’s true, but has been reported) and they’ve one two games since August last year.
Yeah that's true. Unfortunate thr way it has all gone for him

Confidence is a big thing for young players, listening to CNK interview after the game against the Vermin and he credited his game to Webster for the confidence he has in him..

He really has nowhere to go. No one's going to sign him for what he wants and Manly shouldn't subsidize his next contract either. What a bad situation for the Schu and the club.

Dropping him to reggies was the go and if he doesn’t seem interested,that’s his problem.He won’t be going to the Tigers as Benji has already knocked him back

He really has nowhere to go. No one's going to sign him for what he wants and Manly shouldn't subsidize his next contract either. What a bad situation for the Schu and the club.
It definitely has gone to sh*t… combination of injury, effort and personalities I reckon…

Waddell and Burbo are definitely making it hard for him to just slide back in… it is gonna take some big performances for Blacktown to force his way into the NRL squad…

Yeah he does seem like a nice kid.

Personally I just want to see him happy. Someone on another thread made a comment about Cody Walker never looking happy; the same could be said for Schu.

Honestly, if he fulfils his potential elsewhere I am ok with that. Ideally it would be with us but from what I am reading (I haven’t seen him play this year), a change seems like the best outcome for all involved.
Walker always looks unhappy because he has a permanent chip on his shoulder.Schuster looks unhappy due to other reasons

I’d like to think Aaron Woods is working with shoey, to move him along the journey to a NRL first grader. Why the rush guys… (apart from his monster paycheck) give him a couple months to get his mojo and end of year, let’s see where he is at. At this stage he has already burnt almost half his contract, let’s give him the season and we can crucify him in august or maybe not ………..

It definitely has gone to sh*t… combination of injury, effort and personalities I reckon…

Waddell and Burbo are definitely making it hard for him to just slide back in… it is gonna take some big performances for Blacktown to force his way into the NRL squad…

The problem is that he had issues at times with Des,so it’s not just a personality problem with Seibold

I’d like to think Aaron Woods is working with shoey, to move him along the journey to a NRL first grader. Why the rush guys… (apart from his monster paycheck) give him a couple months to get his mojo and end of year, let’s see where he is at. At this stage he has already burnt almost half his contract, let’s give him the season and we can crucify him in august or maybe not ………..
Nothing to do with anyone being in a rush,it’s all about Schuster’s attitude.Its all well and good to say he’s unfit and he’ll work it out in the coming weeks.But it’s his half assed attitude that has not improved one bit in 2-3 years.Some people on ST’s keep criticising BenT’s continued selection,but he shows heart,effort,determination and that should be the pillar of a first grade player,attributes Schuster has rarely shown.

I can’t help but think that the club who pays money to a mindset coach and has a known mindset issue with a player reportedly on 600-800k and aren’t doing something about it with a known timeframe.

I can’t help but think that the club who pays money to a mindset coach and has a known mindset issue with a player reportedly on 600-800k and aren’t doing something about it with a known timeframe.
He’s looked like this for 2+ yrs.At some point he needs to sort his own **** out.Theres 30-40 other players at the club that do show interest and would kill to be in his position.No excuses for him now,he needs to pull his finger out or goodbye

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8