The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I
Just read that Schu is struggling with injuries, hasn't been in full training and unlikely to play trials. Here we go again with this circus.
If it is true FMD ....... as you said ..... her we go a fxcken again. I will still give him a chance (another one) before he becomes my whipping boy. If he doesn't place a decent amount of games this, is still lazy then he needs to be shipped off to our feeder club the Tigers.

Sc
Schu or a tissue Tom who is the softest?
Easy answer .... Schu ..... Tom want to play. He looks devastated when he is injured and out, He busts his gut to get back ... Schu .... not so so much. Seems to still spend too much watching highlight reals from junior footy and wondering why playing NRL is harder and actually requires hard work for the big money he gets paid.

Put a fork in him he's done. Not gong to reach that potential.

So who's out to start now?

Matt Lodge
Josh Schuster
Tolu Koula

So far.

Tom Trbojevic returning from long term injury.
Josh Aloiai returning from long term injury.
Taniela Paseka returning from long term injury.

And so it begins.....yet again.

Matt Lodge
Josh Schuster
Tolu Koula

So far.

Sipley questionable

H

Matt Lodge
Josh Schuster
Tolu Koula

So far.

What is wrong with Koula? I wasn't aware of that..... Fxck.

Matt Lodge
Josh Schuster
Tolu Koula

So far.

Koula injured?

If it's his suspension he can serve it during the pre-season matches.

There is greater depth this year. Use it. If the club still rush blokes back from injury as in years gone bye. It will be the same old same long term out or season ending story.

Matt Lodge
Josh Schuster
Tolu Koula

So far.

Not quite @Ryan
Matt Lodge - returning from long term injury earlier than expected. (Round Two - Five )
Josh Schuster - expected to be fit to play in third trial match
Tolu Koula - serving his suspension in the preseason challenge

So far.

Tom Trbojevic - fully fit and ready to play trials
Josh Aloiai - injury management on track and ready to play round one.
Taniela Paseka - fully fit and ready to play trials

Manly tracking better than most clubs on the injury list (so far)

Matt Lodge
Josh Schuster
Tolu Koula

So far.

Thats the NRL mate. It is a brutal sport and Manly wouldn't be alone in that sort of injury count.

Not quite @Ryan
Matt Lodge - returning from long term injury earlier than expected. (Round Two - Five )

So far.

Hope your info is spot on E4L. Would love to see us have a season with limited injuries.

I've always had faith on Josh and still feel it can happen for him....dunno if I'm on a parallel universe but Im still holding out. It's gonna turn.

But sometimes I feel like I will be the last man on the boat 🚢 and it's taking on water.

I stayed on the T Rex boat until it hit the iceberg so I should be wary.... but just see too much ability in Schuster to give up yet.
But gee it ain't easy.

I stayed on the T Rex boat until it hit the iceberg so I should be wary....
Interesting comparison. T Rex had such rare physical gifts that many expected him to dominate - all the time!

He didn't. Yet he still had a decent career that many players would kill for. 170 NRL games. State of Origin for NSW. Played for Australia and Tonga. Won a premiership with Manly and played 2 NRL grand finals.

Schu is similar in that expectations are so high. In fact they are so high that they are probably too high.

Just have to wait and see I guess although Shu will surely have to ready to go in the 2 nd trial to see where his form and body condition is .and to then be considered to head off to L A
Just hard to come to terms with after his very impressive from level and consistency for the best part of 2021 and his very patchy run after that .
Sure that if he can get his body and fitness right , his natural good ability and skill can come to the fore again but looks like still some barriers in the way .or at least in the short term

Just have to wait and see I guess although Shu will surely have to ready to go in the 2 nd trial to see where his form and body condition is .and to then be considered to head off to L A
Just hard to come to terms with after his very impressive from level and consistency for the best part of 2021 and his very patchy run after that .
Sure that if he can get his body and fitness right , his natural good ability and skill can come to the fore again but looks like still some barriers in the way .or at least in the short term
Meanwhile $15,400 a week , every week 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Yep, here's hoping Burbo makes the most of this opportunity and if not, we're fortunate to have a few options to take the spot (Bullemor, Waddell, Lawton, etc.)

As for Schu, I'm really over him and his injuries/fitness/excuses. All the talk about him wanting to be the best NRL player blah blah blah yet he can't stay on the field for any length of time. Why his big contract was extended is beyond me.
As I've said before...Schu can find an injury..mmm..

I

If it is true FMD ....... as you said ..... her we go a fxcken again. I will still give him a chance (another one) before he becomes my whipping boy. If he doesn't place a decent amount of games this, is still lazy then he needs to be shipped off to our feeder club the Tigers.
You forgot our other feeder club...the Dragoons.

Not quite @Ryan

So far.

Loving Lodge coming back earlier than expected.
Nothing on Sipers, so maybe he's a first up start as well, happy days ..

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8