The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Before you start fukkking any Poets
Please get your facts right feathered friend

Poetry is a form of literary art in which language is used for its aesthetic and evocative qualities in addition to, or in lieu of, its apparent meaning. Poetry may be written independently, as discrete poems, or may occur in conjunction with other arts, as in poetic drama, hymns, lyrics, or prose poetry.

Take it away William ...

LOVE ME OR HATE ME
BOTH ARE IN MY FAVOUR
IF YOU LOVE ME I WILL ALWAYS BE IN YOUR HEART
IF YOU HATE ME I WILL ALWAYS BE IN YOUR MIND
William Shakespeare .

Every 300 or 400 years civilizations will throw up one bard of exceptional brilliance ...

I have no inclination or desire to suffer the self gratifying incoherent mumblings of the pathetic dribblers in between.

will be very interesting to see how the team goes with this week with schu in and dce out
fired on 1 cylinder the other way round
Ah yes I did think of you with Origin now here. At last, you can enjoy watching a regular non-star no-name halfback doing all the regular half-back basics the team needs to function successfully. And at a fraction of DCE's cost.
I just hope the rest of us end up enjoying it as much as you will!

Ah yes I did think of you with Origin now here. At last, you can enjoy watching a regular non-star no-name halfback doing all the regular half-back basics the team needs to function successfully. And at a fraction of DCE's cost.
I just hope the rest of us end up enjoying it as much as you will!
man, you have me pegged so wrong. But anyway

I have written about watching foran play on the right previously during origin.
That is the no name , no frills halfback you refer too as its the one i did in all of those posts.

Hard to take the rest seriously although

in my best Bill Lawry voice

GOT HIM.......YEAH...GOT him again

ill throw you back though as i like fishing in the same spot, never go home hungry

ill just presume your not interested in seeing how we go,

I agree with all of this ... the world needs the artist as much as the artisan .. (but not poets .. fukk the poets) ...
Yep art can be great including footy art
But I fear the NRL is not an environment best suited to casual application .... Normally sober people on here wanted to gut, draw and quarter some blokes for standing down for just one game due to their religious belief's .... patience will soon leave those if a bloke was missing 3 games out of every 4 because he was "different" or lazy ...
Yes, as I said, the club won't have unlimited patience, especially while ever he's on top $, and fans too no doubt.
as for your other point, if you think jerseygate was comparable in any way to players missing games through fitness/injury/wedding/birth of child/pretty much anything else i can think of, well it's your opinion but I disagree.

LOL. talk about click bait and schiit journalism - Schuster is not off contract
This is like talking crap at the water cooler at work, except its printed in social media.

According to their website, Crown Sports looks after several NRL players, including the likes of off-contract players Josh Schuster (Sea Eagles),

Although no information has circulated from their meeting together, it is highly probable they were talking about potential recruits for the future. The main one is a client of Tartak- Josh Schuster.

LOL. talk about click bait and schiit journalism - Schuster is not off contract
This is like talking crap at the water cooler at work, except its printed in social media.

According to their website, Crown Sports looks after several NRL players, including the likes of off-contract players Josh Schuster (Sea Eagles),

Although no information has circulated from their meeting together, it is highly probable they were talking about potential recruits for the future. The main one is a client of Tartak- Josh Schuster.
Yeah they are putting 2 and 2 together and getting 7.

Luke Thompson is with Crown and off contract.

Jack Bird is too with some reports he wants out (which he denies). Could be anyone

Yeah they are putting 2 and 2 together and getting 7.

Luke Thompson is with Crown and off contract.

Jack Bird is too with some reports he wants out (which he denies). Could be anyone
Or they could all just be stuffing their faces at Totti's and discussing the weather, knowing they can claim it as a tax deductible "business meeting" lol

on thing with shu, i feel his mind is 80% set on the next play attack which results in defence lapses or lack of committment, when that changes to 50 / 50 defence and attack we have an elite player.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4