The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All we have to do is defend well in the backs, before that debacle of a game against the Sharks Harper was a great defender. I expect Harper and Parks to really put on a show for us this Sat.
Throw enough darts eventually you get a bullseye!

Parker and Harper are about as far from show creating centres you can get, and I would need to see some sort of evidence to support such a claim. They have not put on a show before and I can’t imagine they are going to start now.

We need Tom, kelma and haumole to have great attacking games. Everyone needs to defend well. And play high percentage football. Otherwise Newcastle will drag us to the level they want which are games we have a tendency to lose

Last edited:

Parker and Harper are about as far from show creati g centres you can get, and I would need to see some sort of evidence to support such a claim. They have not put on a shoe before and I can’t imagine e they are going to start now.

We need Tom, kelma and haumole to have great attacking games. Everyone needs to defend well. And play high percentage football. Otherwise Newcastle will drag us to the level they want which are games we have a tendency to lose
Your Parker, Harper bashing has become tedious and boring.

Your Parker, Harper bashing has become tedious and boring.
I didn’t really slight them at all. They are not “show” centres they are steady and reliable at best and for the most part.

Parker plays his part and has definitely got something to offer the team, Harper hopefully grabs his opportunity while koula is out

Schuster is still a work in progress . Watched him playing with less weight but needs to loose more to reach his potential .I also think the extra weight is causing a few of his foot problems ( calf ,quad etc.) but hopefully by the second half of the season he is ready for our run home . Let's go Manly .

Schuster is still a work in progress . Watched him playing with less weight but needs to loose more to reach his potential .I also think the extra weight is causing a few of his foot problems ( calf ,quad etc.) but hopefully by the second half of the season he is ready for our run home . Let's go Manly .
I can’t ever see him having a lean body. Just doesn’t have the shape.

Parker and Harper are about as far from show creating centres you can get, and I would need to see some sort of evidence to support such a claim. They have not put on a show before and I can’t imagine they are going to start now.

Parker, Harper v Gaiguy, Best. Gaiguy plays better for Qld than he does for his club. And Best usually drops his bundle once you put a move on him. Quietly confident Parks and Harps are going to be up for this one.

Tippy toes would probably be a better centre option replacement if Saab was available with Garrick for wing spots . Guess that Harper will just have to knuckle down and should have enough experience now to play his expected role at a minimum . Veaga not lacking effort just a little finesse , probably around Smalley ":s previous Manly form level , just needs a bit more to get to a slightly better competitive level . Sure that he will get plenty of encouragement [ Harper ] and really need him on his game to stay competitive with a decent Knights pairing

Parker, Harper v Gaiguy, Best. Gaiguy plays better for Qld than he does for his club. And Best usually drops his bundle once you put a move on him. Quietly confident Parks and Harps are going to be up for this one.
Gaga I and Best were both very good last game, we need everyone to be on their games and up for it, we should win.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4