The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The bottom line is (I’m sure we can all agree) schu is too heavy and not mobile enough right now to play 5/8.
How can this be ascertained when he is not playing five eighth?

In his debut game v. Tigers in 2020, he played very well at 6 (remember Benji's comments?).

In the 2021 trial match v. Tigers he played at 6 and was our best player.

In his only other NRL game at 6 v Eels last year, everyone agreed that he was outstanding.

He will be the best 5/8 in the league. I said it 2 years ago and he should've been by now but hey what do I know. I'm just a sausage roll eater.
Agreed 100% . After the next pre season we will see the real Schuster when he takes his spot at 5/8 . As Gould said in the Souths game this kid is a special talent and is a 5/8 .Watch out Burton . Cannot wait to see him on the paddock because he causes panic in the opposition especially with the ball in hand and opens up the defense for our attack .

Agreed 100% . After the next pre season we will see the real Schuster when he takes his spot at 5/8 . As Gould said in the Souths game this kid is a special talent and is a 5/8 .Watch out Burton . Cannot wait to see him on the paddock because he causes panic in the opposition especially with the ball in hand and opens up the defense for our attack .
And he really has waited long enough

Agree , but let’s hope he plays more than 1 game in every 10!

At this stage I don't give a **** if he plays 5/8, 2nd row, prop, centre or fullback......just getting on the paddock would be a good enough start.
Completely agree, & this weight talk is insulting and unproductive. He'll be our king wally, bring it on.

At this stage I don't give a **** if he plays 5/8, 2nd row, prop, centre or fullback......just getting on the paddock would be a good enough start.
1 out of 10 games so far.

If he keeps that average up we might only see him one more time in 2022.

Great to see Josh on the field but I was shocked to see him run down so easily. He's not even fast for a second rower, let alone a back. Hope he picks up match fitness quickly because he brings so much to the side.

Lol.
He was running in quicksand made out of molasses, whislt carrying a tonne of quicksand mixed with molasses on his back.

Josh made Luke Garner look like Usaon Bolt.

Great to see Josh on the field but I was shocked to see him run down so easily. He's not even fast for a second rower, let alone a back. Hope he picks up match fitness quickly because he brings so much to the side.

I'm not sure how much faster he's going to get...

He ran out of juice after ten metres in that run lol. What he showed though is his knack of putting a guy into space with his passing. We are really going to need him now.

He has come off ankle surgery and has a bad calf.
I think he did a great job in not going hard and blowing out his calf again.

He will get fitter and might be able to run 30m flat out 😀

Once again looked very dangerous with each touch of the ball. Will only get better with match time. It annoyed me because I get why we only used him for like 40 mins but I thought he could've been out there at different times of the game when we actually needed him.

Des should have put him on earlier in the second half we needed the attack especially when they were down to 12 men I mean he showed how he can get a player into space as soon as he came on why wouldn't you put him on knowing we would have an overlap plus his passing skills to create even more space for turbo and the outside backs. Looked good hopefully he stays injury free can only get better!

After watching last night's game ,Schuster has put on 10+ extra kilos while been out through injuries and when they come off ,( hopefully before the finals ) our team will be the beneficiary because he looks like the only player that can create something when needed .Went home last night thinking what might have happened if he had the ball in hand on that last set .As I have mentioned before ,we are still in this year's fight and no team can predict when injuries come knocking .We needed one of the knock-ons last night to have not happened but we were close enough to win .Looking forward to next week and hope to join in the MAAAALY cheer echoing around the stadium .

After watching last night's game ,Schuster has put on 10+ extra kilos while been out through injuries and when they come off ,( hopefully before the finals ) our team will be the beneficiary because he looks like the only player that can create something when needed .Went home last night thinking what might have happened if he had the ball in hand on that last set .As I have mentioned before ,we are still in this year's fight and no team can predict when injuries come knocking .We needed one of the knock-ons last night to have not happened but we were close enough to win .Looking forward to next week and hope to join in the MAAAALY cheer echoing around the stadium .
He’s starting to look like George Rose….
Porker.

George Rose was quicker in open space.

Josh was running in molasses, whislt carrying a bag of quicksand, when he got clear last night.

If it wasn't so fustrating it would have been funny.

George Rose was quicker in open space.

Josh was running in molasses, whislt carrying a bag of quicksand, when he got clear last night.

If it wasn't so fustrating it would have been funny.
Just watching the game for the first time. He had only been on for a couple of minutes so was fresh. 🤦‍♂️

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4