The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Big loss but may open the door for Bully to stand up and show the NRL what its been missing.
In our 'Run' to 4th at the back end of the season I felt the shoe was pretty ineffective for the last 3rd of the season. Looked tired and a bit slow and a lot of our play bypassed him to some extent. Foran to Tom was the main play and the shoe looked spent most of the time.
Now I'm not saying he isn't amazeballs but we have the second row cattle to cover this so let's get this party moving.

Big loss but may open the door for Bully to stand up and show the NRL what its been missing.
In our 'Run' to 4th at the back end of the season I felt the shoe was pretty ineffective for the last 3rd of the season. Looked tired and a bit slow and a lot of our play bypassed him to some extent. Foran to Tom was the main play and the shoe looked spent most of the time.
Now I'm not saying he isn't amazeballs but we have the second row cattle to cover this so let's get this party moving.
They said UP to 6 weeks, so Shoe could be back earlier. In the meantime we have DCE, Foz, Walker and Saab and of course Tommy....still a hell of a lot of fire power at our disposal.

Or Croker with perhaps segayaro taking the hooker role
I believe we still have Dargen on a train n trial contract too. Another injury to a half and he might be getting a call up.
It really exposes how light we are in the play making positions. Segeyaro isn't far away from a start either.

So 6 rounds is the worst case scenario going off next to no info. That makes me feel a lot better.

The average time for athletes to return following syndesmosis is 46 days (round 4) with a range of 15 days - 70 days (round 1 - 6) so we really don't know much at all.
Agree totally

I read worst case scenario for Schuster is May but depends on scans, etc. Let's hope it turns out for the best, rather than the worst...

As for those writing off Foran and wanting Schuster to play 5/8, I say at least Foran is fit to start the season! Hopefully he'll play in round 1 - as opposed to Schuster who needs to get back on the field first.

I read worst case scenario for Schuster is May but depends on scans, etc. Let's hope it turns out for the best, rather than the worst...

As for those writing off Foran and wanting Schuster to play 5/8, I say at least Foran is fit to start the season! Hopefully he'll play in round 1 - as opposed to Schuster who needs to get back on the field first.
It was meant to be Foz's old body failing him. We better hope he stays fit cos we are short on playmakers in our squad.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7