The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3. Dylan Walker
11. Andrew Davey / Bullemore
14. Josh Schuster

Not a bad idea, just got to give Schuster long minutes playing like a 5/8, defending in middle (foz could take a backseat when he comes on, or be interchanged directly for him)

Our back row was shown to be a little too inexperienced in the finals. Still great at times, but I think a calm, consistent player like Davey would work wonders
IMO Schuster is a better 5/8 at present than Foran who is at the twilight of his career lacks pace.

Lot's of different combos for Des to ponder I guess, good situation to be in. Foz had virtually an injury free season, lets all hope this continues but the footy gods can be cruel as we know. Agree with your assessment on Bully and Davey, a lot of strike power there, and Des will want to harness this, the best way he knows.
Yeah im happy either way as well which is good

IMO Schuster is a better 5/8 at present than Foran who is at the twilight of his career lacks pace.
Schuster is a more Formidable Force than the Foran .

Schusters best days are head of him and Forans best days are behind him .

The Aging Foz is not the player he once was

Definitely could be but im unsold either way

Think Foran for experience, he showed it many times last year. Had some quiet games too, but when the forwards did their job he was still quite classy. Schu had a few great games, and many where he hid or panicked (as expected, being young and all). Although its been another off season after a good season for him. That will help.

Schuster is a more Formidable Force than the Foran .

Schusters best days are head of him and Forans best days are behind him .

The Aging Foz is not the player he once was
Back on the anti Foran bandwagon again I see Bozo. Anybody would think he's had s... season the way you tee off on him. I could see your point if this was the case, but the truth of the matter is, he had an outstanding year. How about supporting the players that Des picks instead of death riding em...

What about:

Foz 6
Schuster 12
Davey or Bullemor 15

Foz comes off after 50 minutes, Schuster goes to 5/8th, Davey or Bullemor go to second row.

Back on the anti Foran bandwagon again I see Bozo. Anybody would think he's had s... season the way you tee off on him. I could see your point if this was the case, but the truth of the matter is, he had an outstanding year. How about supporting the players that Des picks instead of death riding em...
I thought you knew me better than that feathered friend

The only thing I am anti is only Anti losing our great status as the Greatest Club of

To be most dominant we must have the most dominant players in our top 17

I will keep death riding not living up to our Legendary clubs Greatness as the Greatest club of all and we have failed to live up to our Great clubs Greatness for over 10 years

I hope you know the real me now @Eagle 1 . Nice to meet you :)

I thought you knew me better than that feathered friend

The only thing I am anti is only Anti losing our great status as the Greatest Club of

To be most dominant we must have the most dominant players in our top 17

I will keep death riding not living up to our Legendary clubs Greatness as the Greatest club of all and we have failed to live up to our Great clubs Greatness for over 10 years

I hope you know the real me now @Eagle 1 . Nice to meet you :)
So Foran didn't live up to our legendary greatness, hardly Bozo. I know you like to give out motherland type speeches about who we are, and I get all that. But you seem to be judging Foran on what he might do this season, not on what he's already done and achieved.

So Foran didn't live up to our legendary greatness, hardly Bozo. I know you like to give out motherland type speeches about who we are, and I get all that. But you seem to be judging Foran on what he might do this season, not on what he's already done and achieved.
We all have our Benchmark standards

Thank you for expressing yours

We will agree to disagree .

2nd Best is not a Manly thing

1639706337179.png

Perspective time ....

Think Schuster for Brilliance

Think Foz is not the player he once was
Devils advocate in me says…

Foz was definitely good enough last year as our halves were better than most

and…

It was largely the inexperience of our forwards and backline that let us down in the big games, rather than one player / scapegoat

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7