The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Eagle 1

First Grader
Can someone find out what the shoe is actually getting ?. The jurnos still have him at 2.4m for 3yrs thats 800k a season. Yet, according to the latest report he signed on for a lot less than his current deal.

Nordburg

First Grader
Can someone find out what the shoe is actually getting ?. The jurnos still have him at 2.4m for 3yrs thats 800k a season. Yet, according to the latest report he signed on for a lot less than his current deal.
I’ve heard that he’s actually on around $650K but it has the potential to reach the figures they are reporting if he reaches certain KPI’s.Make of that what you will but you’ll never find what he’s really on and it’s not a story for the journos if they print the truth.

manly al

First Grader
Shu could well have been upgraded after his generally excellent 2021 efforts , he was actually being spoken off of a possible Blues S O O rep or at least bench prospect based on his form at one stage then
Thought then he was still contracted until 2024 until this recent contract extension but then as others have probably suggested , there also could have been K P I "s as part of the deal and could be still applying in this recent contract .
Looks like he was quite content with the ongoing arrangement , might have a more settled outlook and surely no reason , general and match fitness conditional no doubt , to get back to the high quality level that he should be more then capable of producing again

manly al

First Grader
Still a bit glum on the competition table situation and so much negativity on many other matters Manly in recent times but has definitely has been a real turnabout in future outlook in recent days
Schuster and Koula re signing for some seasons yet [ Koula 's re signing has not been getting much attention but i reckon that has been a real boost for the club ] Talau and Paulo , would have maybe preferred to have kept Latu [ and definitely also then Samual ] over Talau but who knows the full story. Paulo looks like a good finisher
Brooks not so much the great white hope but could prove to be a very handy addition with the present mix of the side . Keeping Bullemor and would have to include Parker, to keep the good vibes going but still nothing confirmed apparently .
Would seem an easy exchange for Boyle and Woods for Bullemor but who knows how the inner workings are done

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
I'd say he's probably got some sort of bonuses in there for KPI stats finals games, SOO and test selections.
You would hope so because that is how all kids contracts should be structured imo…

Full credit to Schu tho because it looks like he has bought into the program and set his goals on improving his game and chasing glory as a team rather than being tempted to chase the dollar at any cost…

I am onboard the Schu train and I have left my mental baggage packed away in a suitcase back at the station…

SCHUooooooo!! SCHUoooooo!!!
Let’s f*ckin go Manly!!!

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
What in the name of Sam Hill's scrotum is going on. Where is everybody!

No posts in the Shooey's thread for 2 weeks ...

The ball is in his court ... He has until the end of the season to blitz the job nd to prove to Seibold and everybody else that he is the MN for the 5/8th role ... and to assign Brooks to Blacktown ...

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
What in the name of Sam Hill's scrotum is going on. Where is everybody!

No posts in the Shooey's thread for 2 weeks ...

The ball is in his court ... He has until the end of the season to blitz the job nd to prove to Seibold and everybody else that he is the MN for the 5/8th role ... and to assign Brooks to Blacktown ...
Forgot he even played for us... such is his anti-climatic FG 5/8 stint.

Sorry

Sorry
I’m expecting to see the very best of
1689372020668.jpeg

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Saw some article yesterday about the recent resurgence of the Cows form and one of the stats was that they are heavily spotting opposition halves, making them tackle tackle tackle. No doubt will try the same today.

manly al

First Grader
Certainly contrasting styles the Shu and Dearden , . Maybe helpful for the Shu to just take the line on a bit more directly with some real vigor and not to hesitate if he thinks a pass is not on as he can obviously be a good tackle buster with the right opportunity .
Could be also effective to target the Cow's halfs as well particularly with Haumole and Tuilagi . Haumole is due to make more of an impression in attack again if the props and go forward can isolate their edge defence reasonably well .

AlxFromNthNarra

Rarely does big posts worth reading....maybe
Shoe has demonstrated throughout a lot of love for this club. Sitting out world cup to get his body straight, now signing for unders and vacating his dream spot for Brooks next year. That's a lot of love. Here's some back at you..

View attachment 24283
You promised love, but you delivered an epliepsy nightmare!

Go Schu.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Got to give Shoe this, with only 12min to go and with the game on the line the Shoe stepped up to deliver a slight of hand pass for Burbo to run onto and score the match winning try. He delivered when it mattered.
And just think... if he delivered for the rest of the game we wouldn't be relying on that one amazing pass to win a game.

XV-1

First Grader
And just think... if he delivered for the rest of the game we wouldn't be relying on that one amazing pass to win a game.

Did you even watch the last match?

DCE and Croker went right for almost the whole game. Not much Schu could do for a lot of that game.

Let's hope the support play from our hole runners is on que tonight following both DCE and Schu as we will score some tries then.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18