The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Was the Shyster up there with the team tonight. Hope he was taking it all in watching what a rabble this place has become since his fiasco became public.
Seibold said Shyster wasn't going. I wonder if he even watched the game?

Seibold said Shyster wasn't going. I wonder if he even watched the game?

Oh lord, this is getting ridiculous. Perhaps he should get a security gps leg bracelet so all the numnuts on ST can keep an eye on him.

Tootsie and co with the pitchforks unite!!

Or one could get a life.

Last edited:

If only we had an owner willing to buy them all units on the corso ...
that's madness.. 5 days a week commute equates to 14 hrs of travel time. If they really want to get the best out of the Blacktown boys we need to house them locally. Get them entrenched in the local community.

that's madness.. 5 days a week commute equates to 14 hrs of travel time. If they really want to get the best out of the Blacktown boys we need to house them locally. Get them entrenched in the local community.
Whilst players living in the area may sound ideal it is not essential
Michael Cronin for example lived down the South Coast and Won Premierships with the eels

If only we had an owner willing to buy them all units on the corso ...
Who does not travel for work? How does Gutho do the same thing the other way?

As always it is far too simplistic of an answer to what is a complex problem. For all his new age thinking there are so many times where freddy says things like this rubbish

Josh is at a crossroads. He either wants to do this or he misses his opportunity.

I think living on the beaches would help him and get him focussed. Right now he seems to not be that way and the time he is out of the team really hurts us.

We need a committed player playing good footy or make the call and move on pronto and get someone in who wants to do the job!

Without wanting to revive the Kristie debate, I took her comments about moving to Manly to be in the context of distancing himself from his collection of fans/enablers/excuse makers that he hangs out with. Could be totally wrong of course.

Who does not travel for work? How does Gutho do the same thing the other way?

As always it is far too simplistic of an answer to what is a complex problem. For all his new age thinking there are so many times where freddy says things like this rubbish
Agree 100% ... and this from some smug bloke who commutes an hour from Terrey Hills to Roosters Stadium to train his Blue charges

Kristie wouldn't have had any bullets to fire if our leaders kept the Schuster thing in house. They could have said he reinjured his quad or even taken a bullet for him by implying he came back too early. But nah, they fed the wolves like morons. I doubt every other player was on board with that approach.
I agree, and was pointing out that Kristie's comments weren't necessarily an attack on Schuster but more to do with the attitude of the club.
Like I said, the place needs a total clean out. I just can't see the culture of infighting ending until ALL of those who have been a part of have moved on.

What I wonder about is if Schuster did move to the Northern Beaches, would he possibly feel lonely & isolated, being away from his friends & family?

These guys are usually part of large families & a larger Polynesian community they’ve grown up around, so transplanting them to an area that is new to them that doesn’t have that familial support system so close may actually backfire.

Unless of course his whole family moved here (I don’t know if he still lives with his parents or if he has a partner, etc) but I don’t think him moving here on his own would work.

Maybe if they all moved here & shared a house?

Lonely?

They play poker, and golf, and have coffee, and go to church. They can't get away from each other 😉
I get your point mate, but all of those activities you mention are harmless. At least the players are trying to become a tight knit unit. I'd be more concerned if they spent their time partying in clubs myself. My son told me the nightlife on the Gold Coast and Sydney's Oxford Street are teeming with people drugged out of their minds.

I’m wondering now,if Tartak’s comments in the media a couple of days,were part of the plan to make the club look bad if Schuster ends up at the Tigers?

I get your point mate, but all of those activities you mention are harmless. At least the players are trying to become a tight knit unit. I'd be more concerned if they spent their time partying in clubs myself. My son told me the nightlife on the Gold Coast and Sydney's Oxford Street are teeming with people drugged out of their minds.
and you don't think that is the case in western Sydney!?

I hope Spuds been kicking him up the ass!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230507_091356_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230507_091356_Facebook.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 105
I hope Spuds been kicking him up the ass!
Let us hope that if Schuster remains at Manly, we don’t have to go through this sort of thing on an annual basis. We already have (seems like every season now) the Tom Trsulkevic recovering from another leg injury narrative to deal with. For us old timers it’s like a re-run of Johnny Gibbs’s career.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10