The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Nah not tonight, I'm talking last year when we went through that jersey fiasco and everyone didn't like DCE. I'm just saying take whatever Paul says with a grain of salt cause he's clearly just a dribbler
Olympic class dribbler.

40 nil

It's only a game ...
The journos' scuttlebutt becomes amped up in different places - from another footie discussion forum:

If we play like that again on Friday night, Donkeys might put 50 on us.
---
Schuster form is an issue, is he dropped or starting?
---
Apparently got into a punch up at training last week reply
---
Schuster form is an issue, is he dropped or starting?
----
Yes, got into the punch-up. Apparently he acts like a 10 year old a lot. Plus he is having issues still with his quad. DCE come out and say there's a lot of people at the club who have not "maximized their chances" in first grade.. That's code for: We have a lot of park players in the team and are sh%t.
---
He's only played a match in the past month due to injury. Apparently was going to take the next few weeks off to recondition (never looks fit though) but not sure if that's a cover story for the altercation.
---
He's out for a couple of weeks now, suss timing because of his punch up, but he hasn't looked good.
---
Oh FFS, we just keep getting worse at Manly. Apparently Flanno signing is done and he'll join us in the coming days..Flanno Snr will be gone the first coaching gig he gets, then we're stuck with Flanno Jr.
---
That's not how this works. You go with dad. He's probably costing you minimum wage and will fill out a roster spot and has a few games under his belt. He will be a fine backup/utility.
---
Something reeks... they already have a back up with Johns. Who are the managers involved
----
Until Fat Boy stops punching on with teammates John's is Manlys first choice 5/8. And with DCE playing origin, they'll need a back up for him as well. Flanno might find himself a permanent gig.
----
Schuster is on the outer, don't be surprised if he doesn't play for them again.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Correct. I heard him talk about the one thing he will bring to the Tigers is a winning mentality because he’s a Fulton.

How have our juniors been travelling over the last 18 months or so??
First grade for ten years now.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Correct. I heard him talk about the one thing he will bring to the Tigers is a winning mentality because he’s a Fulton.

I nearly choked on my own vomit when I heard that pile of sh*t.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thank **** I’m going bush soon !!

Almost bought a Starlink set up so I could be online anywhere and then thought “ **** it , fishing is way more relaxing that football “.

I’ll still be able to watch all the games though but many I won’t be commenting on.

Maybe that’s a good thing

Kalvin

Bencher

They also suggested he has connections and knows every single junior coming through in the state..... how's that been working for us?!

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member

Almost bought a Starlink set up so I could be online anywhere and then thought “ **** it , fishing is way more relaxing that football “.

I’ll still be able to watch all the games though but many I won’t be commenting on.

Yeah mate go relax and unplug. It's not worth the aggravation seeing all this drama again. Have a great time @Mark from Brisbane

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Not to mention he said with our squad we should be top 4..... lol!!
Totally f$&@en clueless. How is our roster top 4. If the nrl was a video game and we could turn the injuries off then maybe. But this squad is bottom 4 for depth.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

It's only aggravating if you let it be.

Seeing as a couple of times a day, my dog drops something smarter than those sports 'journos' - they don't raise my BP one iota. Even if I am 'further' away.

I just smile at the knowledge the Boston Bruins got knocked out of the finals last night. woohoo!

lol

-Have a great trip. :)

edit: we're allowed to be aggravated during games. haha...wah

Honestly it is very evident to me Paul Kent has a vendetta against seibold and mestrov
Its ok for him to say we should let the Schu go, but we have to fork out most of the bill for him if we get rid of him, and you can bet he would be straight on the phone to his best mate sticky telling that he is clearing the way for him to try and get the Schu down there, and get him for next to nothing, something to ease the pain of losing Wighton and he could get the best out of him. I,m sick of our great club getting rid of players and still having to pay them long after they are gone, Miles ect and others, I know there are others ,just cant think of them at the moment. It has to stop. Kristi Fulton hit the nail on the head, he has to grow up and stop blaming others, get out of the bad influences and start eating right and putting his head down and start putting in the effort to show that he wants the position. We let Foz go because of him and look what happened Saturday night. Make him see out his contract.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Regardless of the media and their playground agendas ....

We have a rather expensive spine member who is so far away from first grade fitness that it's not funny. And I'm not talking leg issues.

This is where the outrage should be. He's costing us wins and, as fans, that's all that really is important.

Nordburg

First Grader
Regardless of the media and their playground agendas ....

We have a rather expensive spine member who is so far away from first grade fitness that it's not funny. And I'm not talking leg issues.

This is where the outrage should be. He's costing us wins and, as fans, that's all that really is important.
You mean two spine members

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18