The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It doesn't look like fitness will be an issue for his at the start of the season. Lets hope he has a good run avoiding injury. He needs time on the field and he should get plenty in season 2023.

Really just need the Shu around his 2021 average weight level which would probably be about his present listed weight . He was mobile enough and with the good
attack busting ability then and probably to lose too much weight could then well detract from his strength side . Sure that the coaching and strength and conditioning staff are carefully monitoring his progress and yeah , definitely could do with a much better outcome on the injury front

Did take note of Seibold 's comment that the Shu will be given i st shot or a serious go as the 6 but that a couple of other players might be given the early opportunity as well . One would be no doubt Weekes , would have to think with Latu Fainu , still a bit early yet . Humphries surely only as a 7 or perhaps 9 . Dargen is only in the train on squad apparently . Recall when Des and out of left field tried outside back Tevita Funa as a 6 in 2021 , can "t see anything that radical happening with the present coaching set up but apart from the Shu and Weekes , can 't see a lot of other likely 6 options available right now

Did take note of Seibold 's comment that the Shu will be given i st shot or a serious go as the 6 but that a couple of other players might be given the early opportunity as well . One would be no doubt Weekes , would have to think with Latu Fainu , still a bit early yet . Humphries surely only as a 7 or perhaps 9 . Dargen is only in the train on squad apparently . Recall when Des and out of left field tried outside back Tevita Funa as a 6 in 2021 , can "t see anything that radical happening with the present coaching set up but apart from the Shu and Weekes , can 't see a lot of other likely 6 options available right now
I'm still rattled by the Tevita Funa five eighth selection game.

Will go down as one of the stranger calls I have ever seen.

I'm still rattled by the Tevita Funa five eighth selection game.

Will go down as one of the stranger calls I have ever seen.
The Tevita Funa 5/8 selections was one of De's Disaster moments and it ended in disaster

Putting a rookie with no halves experience into a key Spine roll was ridiculous

The Great Des had done lots of Great things for our legendary club and every one has an expiry date

But you do know it depends if it's muscle or fat.
If he sheds the fat but puts on muscle has he really lost weight?
Muscle weighs more than fat feathered freind

See the source image

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8