The News gets Worse

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Out of the dressing room:

Hecks out for maybe a month with knee ligament damage.

Kite has a shoulder problem that may rule him out of City selection - and a few weeks.

Kylie will get a week at least for his swinging arm/head contact.

Mata reports that Kennedy was favouring one leg significantly and didn't look healthy.

We are likely to need three new forwards to take on the Tiges on Mother's day. We can't afford too many injuries.

King was good d!ckhead

Kylie cannot go - if he does then any tackler who hits the head of the opposition should go no matter what their position

stagg was on his left knee when the arm hit

it really should not have been a penalty

another home ground advantage

Fluffy - take your maroon and white glasses off - if you hit a player in the head, even if not a king-hit it is often considered reckless and incurs a week or two. That is how they will go with this one. The onus is on the tackler to be under control. Stagg was falling but Kylie was not under control. I betcha he gets at least a week!

Maybe the opportunity Glenn Stewart needs. Bad news for Hecks - he really did get smashed around tonight but kept trying.

AGree Fluffy that Kylie should be OK - Stagg was clearly well into his falling motion. Good to see that Kylie followed straight up with a another big hit in the next play.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6