The new Lewis Brown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I have time for Bryant , Hall Mauro , Willamson etc as they made a contribution when they came on . Brown last season was reduced to an average 15 minute game time off the bench by the coaching staff and one wonders why .

I remember Brown at a crucial point in the game against the Roosters carrying 3-4 Roosters players over the line to score a much needed try, and in our final game of the season he ran a nice line off DCE to score a try which had us back at level pegging

Not a world beater at all but the crap he cops on here about offering nothing at all is completely over the top

While he is contracted to Manly and on the bench , giving A P i a rest when needed . short sharp stints in the back row if required . Out of his depth in the back line these days , does simply not have the size for a starting forward . credit for his two important tries this year but part of Manly's plans going past next season , can not really see it .

I remember Brown at a crucial point in the game against the Roosters carrying 3-4 Roosters players over the line to score a much needed try, and in our final game of the season he ran a nice line off DCE to score a try which had us back at level pegging

Not a world beater at all but the crap he cops on here about offering nothing at all is completely over the top
You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine
When Brown gets another contact with Manly you will be vindicated .
Brown will NOT get a contract extension !!!

While he is contracted to Manly and on the bench , giving A P i a rest when needed . short sharp stints in the back row if required . Out of his depth in the back line these days , does simply not have the size for a starting forward . credit for his two important tries this year but part of Manly's plans going past next season , can not really see it .
Don't evaluate brown on the two tries he scored last season . Compare his overall impact in a game against the other quality bench opponents we are competing with .
The cap is tight , money/ sponsors are hard to find . The NRL completion is tough and player depth and quality is crucial . The 300 grand a year the 15 minute bench player brown is on can be spent wiser .

Join in feathered friend !!! :)
Generally agree , but who is going to take him off Manly"s hands before next season ? I would prefer it was not the case but for better or worse , Lewis is still going to be on Manly's books for next season .

Yeah agree. Was an entertaining debate.

Bozo strutting onto the stage trash talking like a prizefighter on a mission, and Brad chilling out like he was on holidays with the Wailers.
Brad went toe to toe all the way with me . He was relentless :)

You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine
When Brown gets another contact with Manly you will be vindicated .
Brown will NOT get a contract extension !!!

Don't really understand the relevance, Glenn Stewart didn't get offered a final contract with us, neither did Fatty Vautin etc in the past, didn't mean they were crap players

Don't really understand the relevance, Glenn Stewart didn't get offered a final contract with us, neither did Fatty Vautin etc in the past, didn't mean they were crap players
Glenn Stewart and Fatty Vautin were offered big money from the rival Sydney clubs where as our club tried to put Brown on the open market and no club wanted a bar of him . I cant understand your relevance to Manly legends Fatty and Stewart and the Manly Dud Brown .

We will agree to disagree there
I am a proud financial supporter who has standards and just like no one backs a loser in the Melbourne cup , I don't back losers like Brown in the NRL premiership
I was reading through here Bozo and agreed Brown will not, nor should get another contract based on form.
Really surprised mate - I do not jump on to bag you here as reckon you are a whole hearted supporter - but to call him a loser is poor form.
I personally would have others ahead of him in the 17 but he does have versatility and gives his best in the Maroon and White.
The loser part is a no go.

Glenn Stewart and Fatty Vautin were offered big money from the rival Sydney clubs where as our club tried to put Brown on the open market and no club wanted a bar of him . I cant understand your relevance to Manly legends Fatty and Stewart and the Manly Dud Brown .
Bozo , " Big bad lewy Brown ".

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8