The Nathaniel Roache thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If so, what a massive bonus. Manly is due some good luck on the injury front, so is Roache, so ... fingers crossed!

Yeah but .. there-in lies the irony ... for Nat to get a run on his train and replacement contract ... doesn't someone have to get a serious injury ??

Can the @The Wheel or someone with contacts at the club please get an explanation of his contract .. Thanks

Yeah but .. there-in lies the irony ... for Nat to get a run on his train and replacement contract ... doesn't someone have to get a serious injury ??

Can the @The Wheel or someone with contacts at the club please get an explanation of his contract .. Thanks
I have posted something around the rules before on T and R players but can can’t find the post, essentially from memory that is correct ie they can come into the squad if there is a injury issues and no other options in that position in the Top 30 list.

Last edited:
Surely they are not just training, they are trialling.. for a contract, what else!
What you say sounds right if we had a full squad of 30. Currently the club site shows 29 (but it does seem to change quite frequently so who knows?

The other thing I vaguely recall is you may be able to draft in someone out of the top 30 if you have no-one left who plays that position.

Surely they are not just training, they are trialling.. for a contract, what else!
What you say sounds right if we had a full squad of 30. Currently the club site shows 29 (but it does seem to change quite frequently so who knows?

The other thing I vaguely recall is you may be able to draft in someone out of the top 30 if you have no-one left who plays that position.
My guess is that they could be playing for BWSE?

He has a contract for 2023, that was the announcement ... he is not a train and trial ... they are different. ... He is on a train and replacement contract for 2023 .

He has a contract for 2023, that was the announcement ... he is not a train and trial ... they are different. ... He is on a train and replacement contract for 2023 .
Yep,if it is true that Johns is taking the 30th spot then unless we upgrade him to a spot in the 30 which would require moving someone on then he can only play in an emergency if it is before a specific round number(can't remember which round).
I believe we would have to plead our case to use him.

Somebody said that Gordie was elevated to the top 30 for 2024 ... still development 2023 ..
Screenshot_20230216-155739_Instagram.jpg

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4