The music clip thread

Here's part of a John Martyn doco...."I prefer the company of lunatics"
Wow I'm a huge John Martyn fan and I haven't seen that before that was freaking awesome now I'm going to watch the Davey Graham doco that popped up in the related youtube vids . I have around 10 of JM's albums but none of the last few ... might have to remedy that ... thanks for posting it

Wow I'm a huge John Martyn fan and I haven't seen that before that was freaking awesome now I'm going to watch the Davey Graham doco that popped up in the related youtube vids . I have around 10 of JM's albums but none of the last few ... might have to remedy that ... thanks for posting it
Yeah he was great. I remember you saying you were at the town hall concert he did with Bert Jansch. I saw him a couple of times after that but he was great that night.

Joaquin Rodrigo wrote this for his baby who was still born. The strumming is the beating of his wife’s heart. The louder pieces are his anger at God for taking the life of his baby.

Last edited:
Check this one out. I bought this on dvd for my cinema/music room and it came with a DTS soundtrack. This concert is done right down to the last detail.The amount of work that had gone into this is on the special features dvd. When I played this in my cinema room on my 130 inch screen it was just fantastic. The music is first class.

Check this one out. I bought this on dvd for my cinema/music room and it came with a DTS soundtrack. This concert is done right down to the last detail.The amount of work that had gone into this is on the special features dvd. When I played this in my cinema room on my 130 inch screen it was just fantastic. The music is first class.

I remember listening to the album (on that stuff called vinyl) quite a few times when I was a kid.

this sounds pretty damn fine - as does your cinema room, to be honest!!

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2