The music clip thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Jimi Hendix - the Nazi years.
I've heard from a semi-reliable source their first album sold 8 albums in fifteen years, they didn't get a lot of airplay, I guess with song titles like Swastika Rising it was hardly surprising. Funny thing is it was supposed to be anti Nazi, these guys were hippies and hung out at the Amon Duul commune, then again so did various members of Baader-Meinhof...

I've heard from a semi-reliable source their first album sold 8 albums in fifteen years, they didn't get a lot of airplay, I guess with song titles like Swastika Rising it was hardly surprising. Funny thing is it was supposed to be anti Nazi, these guys were hippies and hung out at the Amon Duul commune, then again so did various members of Baader-Meinhof...
I didn't mind that track, some nice guitars in there, the start though?!?

Thus spake Grannythustra
thus-the-yardbirds-begat-cream-david-sipress.jpg

Last edited:
The clarity in these uploads are pretty impressive.
I had most of them on vinyl and or cassette but damn son.

Ps is the white album the best album ever?

This TV compere is selective in his introduction. He informs the viewers that Steely Dan took their name from a William S. Burroughs novel but fails to mention that the novel was The Naked Lunch and Steely Dan from Yokohama was a steam-powered dildo....

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8